United States Special Forces

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: United States Special Forces

Guys, I'm after a little bit of help on a current project.

I'm looking at what chest rig the guy to the right of the horse and to the left of the exposed weapon is wearing, it looks like an LBT 1961 but I'm after some conformation on it.

Cheers guys.
    section 24 of the 1968 Act
    Supplying imitation firearms to minors
    1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
    2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

No, its an AWS Inc. one Sean...

Very gucci, but Very rare.
      Rustys Rigs & Old School SAS/SBS Airsoft on Facebook & Old School SAS Airsoft on Instagram

Comment

Thanks as always rusty.
        Found a repro for 30 odd dollars from a highly regarded repro gear manufacturer. Bonus.

I love you google!
        1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
        2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Originally posted by Pricey View Post
          My DEVGRU Loadout is nearly there, Just waiting on a couple of pouches, fast helmet (with snail strobe, arc rails and sordins), Slap charge & pouch.
          Functional slap charges? :P That'd be awesome, and a big no no. And I guess making them from modded pyro is also a grey area.

Also interesting to see the sidearm on your left, yet your rifle held right handed. I suppose with pistols you can always shoot both eyes open (CAR stance for example) so eye dominance doesn't matter too much. Then again, its airsoft and it looks sweet.
          "The only easy day was yesterday"

Originally posted by woody549
          Guns + Booze + Friends + Fun = Winning

Comment

Originally posted by Fenrisianspirit View Post
            Functional slap charges? :P That'd be awesome, and a big no no. And I guess making them from modded pyro is also a grey area.
            Haha I wish! I'm afraid it's just going to be foam strips wrapped in black gaffa tape. Its all about the aesthetics :P

Originally posted by Fenrisianspirit View Post
            Also interesting to see the sidearm on your left, yet your rifle held right handed. I suppose with pistols you can always shoot both eyes open (CAR stance for example) so eye dominance doesn't matter too much. Then again, its airsoft and it looks sweet.
            That is all down to buying my Sig of a mate who is a leftie and never bothering buying a new serpa haha :P That being said I now find the left handed pistol draw a lot more comfortable than right handed.

Comment

I supose it also means when you drop your primary you dont need to move around it to get to your side arm either...? good thinking batman!

Edit: on second thoughts you dont seem to have a sling, could work if you do get one though
              Custom g&p mk18 mod1 cqb------tm glock 17 custom------king arms sig 556 shorty------tm tactical master berreta m9------magpul pts masada------WA gbb m4a1------WE sig P226R------KWA mp9A3------tm p226 e2------kwa mp7a1------systema ptw L119A1.

Comment

Goddamn it pricey, I wanna raid mod my ubacs now. Gonna look awesome with my skinny arms

Comment

Originally posted by MrGoodcat View Post
                  Goddamn it pricey, I wanna raid mod my ubacs now. Gonna look awesome with my skinny arms
                  DO IT! It'll be right Mate, just get on the press ups :P (and to be fair there isnt much to my arms)!

Comment

Originally posted by SBS Rusty View Post
                    No, its an AWS Inc. one Sean...

Very gucci, but Very rare.
                    You were right about very rare, even the repro is out of stock.
                    Anyone got any suggestions as to a vest/chest for that sort of look?
                    Just to aid, its the early stages of GW2 in the tora bora region hunting OBL.
                    Cheers again guys.

Pricey, loadout looks fandabydocious!

Comment

Cheers Sean

Don't Arktis do a chest rig similar to the one your looking for?

*Awaits SBS Rusty's Wisdom...*

Comment

They do one that SAS were wearing in GW1, looks kind of similar.

Whilst mine isn't arktis, its close and has the right date

Comment

I didnt know a repro existed of that one Sean? I know you can get repros of the AWS 'Strike' Chest rig, but thats different to that one.

Off the top of my head, the only thing i can think of that comes remotely close is this:

Rustys Rigs & Old School SAS/SBS Airsoft on Facebook & Old School SAS Airsoft on Instagram

Comment

Which ones that rusty?

Comment

Pm inbound. Pretty sure its just a generic AK chest rig. Chinese made, they come in different colours/camos.

Comment

Very much appreciated on both counts bud.

Im thinking of doing the woodland one and dirtying it down. The pic is hard to distinguish but it certainly resembles a woodland pattern.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

nice_guy_andy Find out more about nice_guy_andy
                                Working...
                                X