Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: United States Special Forces

Looks great!.. One thing though.... You have no feet! :D
    Custom g&p mk18 mod1 cqb------tm glock 17 custom------king arms sig 556 shorty------tm tactical master berreta m9------magpul pts masada------WA gbb m4a1------WE sig P226R------KWA mp9A3------tm p226 e2------kwa mp7a1------systema ptw L119A1.

Comment

• Yeah LOL its called tactical footwear cant be seen or heard :P

Sent from my HTC One S
      [Professional Training Weapon HK416] [WE M4 CQBR] [Tokyo Mauri Sig Sauer P226R]

[United States Navy EOD Impression]

Comment

http://contour.com/videos/watch/file0009--1017

Not really the place for it but shows all of our kit.

Vid is from Newts lid cam.

Comment

Do any of you guys know if this is real or not? The NSN number on the front is correct, but it could just be a decent copy.

http://s213.beta.photobucket.com/use...oto-1.jpg.html

Any help would be sweet.

Comment

Hopefully this will help some. This is a very good friend of mine who was stationed out of bragg in afghanistan. He was issued a m14 EBR but eventually pieced togeather a m14 from various parts he called laverne. His m4 was just a basic m4 with a harris bipod and ACOG TA01ECOS.... Laverne and the m4 were both destroyed when he ran over a IED.

Comment

Hmmm, somethings not right...

Comment

Not right? These wernt takin in alabama thats for sure.... I can tell you...he's one crazy sob lol

Comment

Dare I ask why the pink thong?

Comment

To break the mood of war maybe? Make his friends laugh?
                    Instagram = No1jimmypie https://instagram.com/no1jimmypie/

Comment

Nope, he lost a bet

Comment

Wrong thread?

Comment

Originally posted by nice_guy_andy View Post
                          Wrong thread?
                          I'm sorry... back to playing pretend....

Jesus, it looks like people would enjoy alittle of the real perspective around here.

Comment

thanks for the pics burner208, some of us do appreciate real world pics even tho some dont!.
                            but at the same time fella and not meaning to sound like a killjoy but just one or two pics of the kit and weapons would of been nice. but to show all the others, like him injured etc ar perhaps a tad unnecessary. specially as this is just a loadout thread.

Comment

It tells a story....

As for load out, These guys get what ever they want and wear what ever they want. Note he has 2 m14's, a m4, and a m9 beretta. Punisher skulls on the m4's mags with a TA01ECOS, pistol weapons light (m3 IIRC) larue mount with harris bipod. Lots of non standard items there.

The m14 was one he found behind a chair at one of the FOB's I dont believe it was operational and he made a rifle from a winchester and TRW parts. He shot it and found it to be more accurate than his EBR so the EBR got left behind. The stock had a cheek riser added that was carved out of wood, screwed, then bondoed to the stock. He added a section of rail so he could use a PEQ2 and a sling swivel for a harris bipod. I believe the scope was a Leupold mk4 but I cant recall for sure.

The m4 and m14 were both destroyed in the IED. The m4 was cracked in several places, its larue mount on the acog was also broken. Later the bipod/mount and acog made it back to the states along with the KAC vfg that was on the rifle at the time (now rides on my rig) The m14 was pinned under the gunners stand and later had to be removed with a blow torch.

A good friend of his was from a ODA unit. Those guys have MUCH more freedom and pretty much get anything they ask for off the books. Most of the time they dress to blend in, only when they are around a FOB do they dress half way like a US soldier. Most of the time in base there in camo pants and green or tan T shirts. It's really hard to pin down a exact load out for these guys because nothings standard and its always changing.

I may know where some "real steel" parts and optics that "are not on the books" via SF channels....

Comment

Originally posted by burner208 View Post
                                It tells a story....

As for load out, These guys get what ever they want and wear what ever they want.

I'm not saying your talking bs...but it's very untrue.

So they can wear say russian flora and demand a Steyr from the armorer...

*The only unit that I've ever seen to anything at all like that with kit are diggers*
                                Last edited by voodooTheMarshmallow; 17 February, 2013, 12:26.

Any offence taken from my posts is likely intended.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

nice_guy_andy Find out more about nice_guy_andy
                                Working...
                                X