United States Special Forces

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: United States Special Forces

Sorry, the first mutlicam was meant to be for the plate carrier. I don't want an MC/MTP rig as I want something a little different. Our SAS don't bundle around in totally regulation gear do they? I was thinking along those lines.

Comment

Well I have decided to go the whole hog on a Ranger load out. In discussion with joshness at the moment for a nice Flyye PC in RG, already have multicam trousers and shirt, but will be looking for a set of ACU as well. Trying to source a real ACH (Mich 2000) and also found a source for the correct 1 hole Norotos NVG Shroud and real Rhino arm and mount. So will be plenty of my multicam kit going up for sale to get this Ranger load out right. Also decidied not just to airsoft this kit but to use it for reenactment as well so better get it right. Hoping to get some info support from you other Ranger guys out there.

Comment

Anybody know where to get the correct 1917 spray paint from. Can't even find it on a certain auction site.

Comment

Try Rustoleum Deep Forest Green as it works with both the Multicam & UCP loadouts.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostWolf View Post
            Anybody know where to get the correct 1917 spray paint from. Can't even find it on a certain auction site.
            If you happen to find it ley me know, I have a can of forest green, dont know what make but its not quiet dark enough

Comment

• Alot of cool ACU picture ones. Im backpedalling now to RG pouches on MJK. Plus 12/13 so i can defo avoid that FAST style.
              Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
              Rik Jones - South Wales Airsoft

Comment

My team all have deep forest green paintjobs on their kevlar, with a dark base coat of black or brown then deep forest green then with some scrim make snakskin patterns with black, dark brown.

Comment

Originally posted by nice_guy_andy View Post
                  My team all have deep forest green paintjobs on their kevlar, with a dark base coat of black or brown then deep forest green then with some scrim make snakskin patterns with black, dark brown.
                  Any chance of where they got the deep forest green from?

Comment

I found some but its £20 a tin

anyone wanna split a tin

Comment

Hello gents... Thought that it might interest you to know that I have made a video of the Tri AN/PRC 152. I don't wanna hijack the thread so reserve any comments for it on my post here http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...-(Super-Gucci) which has the youtube link.

Comment

I got my Rustoleum deep forest green tins from B&Q costing £7 a tin.....

Comment

Originally posted by nice_guy_andy View Post
                          I got my Rustoleum deep forest green tins from B&Q costing £7 a tin.....
                          The only one I seen in B&Q was the textured one, is it the same? This one

Comment

thats it

Comment

have you used this exact one sam? some pics of a lid sprayed with this would be extremely helpfull if anyone has any.

I thought it was this one

Comment

yes Ive used it on a rifle to add texture and it looks damn good

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

nice_guy_andy Find out more about nice_guy_andy
                                Working...
                                X