Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: United States Special Forces

Don't get shitty about it!

Please read the forum rules, we're forbidden from mentioning other retailers anyway so frankly you've asked in the wrong place.

impression/re-enactment load outs are not cheap... You don't do them to save money. Once in a blue moon a bargain crops up but sources are few and far between and people tend to guard them quite closely.

if you want a simple answer, people will happily pay £100+ for a shirt, that's not a bad price for certain items.

Comment

Genuine Ubacs online for around 45quid...

Comment

USSF correct? MASSIF or Crye?

Comment

I'm not being shitty about it, it could have been a simple answer like NEWT had replied with, the fact that you've gone straight in with a sarcastic comment shows how petty people can be when someones asking for a bit of advice. i understand that real impression load outs aren't cheap i have spent my fair whack on multicam/MTP, I'm not a newbie to the game, or to the time effort and dedication it takes, i asked a simple question and you was just came back with an arse holes reply!
          wanted selex ct1

Comment

• Crye Precision G3 will set you back on average 150+ before postage. If you can find real AOR (1 or 2) for 100 take it. Its an investment :-)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
            Rik Jones - South Wales Airsoft

Comment

Cant recall brand Ben, was issued Ubacs, still had id card inside pocket.
              F.r.o.g markings, and the usmc badge within the pattern.

I believe viper now do aor1 Bourne

Comment

Originally posted by Bourne killer View Post
                I'm not being shitty about it, it could have been a simple answer like NEWT had replied with, the fact that you've gone straight in with a sarcastic comment shows how petty people can be when someones asking for a bit of advice. i understand that real impression load outs aren't cheap i have spent my fair whack on multicam/MTP, I'm not a newbie to the game, or to the time effort and dedication it takes, i asked a simple question and you was just came back with an arse holes reply!
                No no... You did get shitty. Please don't start to make me out like the bad guy. It wasn't a sarcastic comment at all. Some people don't get this "for cheap" and actually spend the "stupid money" on items. Now if you'll please indicate how that was an "arse holes reply" I'd love to know. I suggest to acquaint yourself with the forum rules a little more before you go hopping up and down because people don't give you the reply you want.

As for USMC stuff, does the Corps fall under the banner of USSF? MARPAT in any form is as distinctly different from AOR1 as Multicam is from MTP.

I seem to remember Viper putting out a Desert Digital pattern, which is a civilian version of Desert MARPAT/AOR1 although again, it's not the correct pattern.

Yes, I know this seems very "elitist" and "gear nazi" but if you want to go under the banner of "USSF" there are rather specific things you need to acquire to separate yourself from just the "Cool airsoft Loadoutz" thread.

This is starting to remind me of the UKSF threads...

Comment

I'll snap a picture so you can ID it for me Ben!

Comment

@Smeg - was it maybe a desert marpat FROG top? FROG tops and trousers seem to go for around that amount of money on auction sites these days.

Comment

Lets not get this thread shut down ay guys the question has been answered lets leave it like that
                      Anywhoo the weather ay it lush today! So much for the rain :D
                      Custom g&p mk18 mod1 cqb------tm glock 17 custom------king arms sig 556 shorty------tm tactical master berreta m9------magpul pts masada------WA gbb m4a1------WE sig P226R------KWA mp9A3------tm p226 e2------kwa mp7a1------systema ptw L119A1.

Comment

Spitting here @ Heathrow.

Smithy you may be right. Desert Marpat Frog Top seems about right.

Comment

So... obtaining an MBSS in RG is proving to be quite a challenge...

Comment

Originally posted by janash37 View Post
                            So... obtaining an MBSS in RG is proving to be quite a challenge...
                            Is it the Eagle one your after? I know theres a pantac one on ebay for £46 plus postage

Comment

Thanks for the tip, do you know what it's like colour-wise in comparison to the Eagle?

Btw, not sure we're allowed to mention other retailers on here? Might want to edit your post before someone else sees! :p

Comment

Colour is very similar, I have a pantac rg admin pouch on my rg eagle mbav. Think it's fine to mention eBay on here.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

nice_guy_andy Find out more about nice_guy_andy
                                Working...
                                X