• Show
Clear All

• Re: United States Special Forces

Further update on the Dboy loadout.
    Couple of extra bits arrived.
    Ie beacon and AWS strike vest.

section 24 of the 1968 Act
    Supplying imitation firearms to minors
    1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
    2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

My current loadout is coming together,

Would really appreciate thoughts, comments and improvements thanks.

Comment

Cant wait to see the finished thing mate

- - - Updated - - -

Hey mate, Id reccomend geting a Safari land belt holster as thats what most are running.
        Seconldy a pair of Gen 2 Knee pads if you are a very picky person. Though other then that Looking good mate.

Also gloves would be good, you probaly have a pair im guessing

Comment

Cheers bud. Got some mechanix and Oakley gloves.

May well look at safariland holster after I've got my comms set up sorted

Comment

Been collecting a few bits this week.

Some Sordins, Bolle rush (no more steaming up...?) Made a cut down mouth protection mesh and secured with a balaclava.

Pretty much there now, it's not 100% SEAL, but I've enjoyed making the impression close enough for me. on a pretty tight budget ( not including the PTW!)

Last edited by km2339; 15 August, 2014, 23:24.

Comment

1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
              2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Being worn.

Comment

Crye AVS for a USSF impression. Few kinks still need to be worked out. Most of the pouches are placeholders until more SOFLCS becomes available.

And an arty shot for shiggles.

Comment

So I am interested in a NSW DEVGRU loadout. I have a basic idea of what I am getting. I have got a little bit of smack talk from another forum (damn american airsofter's &#128513.

Allwin AOR2 shirt/trousers
                    Flyye 6094 in CB*
                    Assortment of pouches in CB
                    5.11 leg panel in CB
                    FMA Maritime ballistic helmet OD

MP7*
                    HK416*
                    P226 (PM me if you have a WE one for sale please)

There are of course the accessories as well that I will post later (as in Pics)
                    Many thanks
                    htank09

Comment

Originally posted by htank09 View Post
                      So I am interested in a NSW DEVGRU loadout. I have a basic idea of what I am getting. I have got a little bit of smack talk from another forum (damn american airsofter's ��).

Allwin AOR2 shirt/trousers
                      Flyye 6094 in CB*
                      Assortment of pouches in CB
                      5.11 leg panel in CB
                      FMA Maritime ballistic helmet OD

MP7*
                      HK416*
                      P226 (PM me if you have a WE one for sale please)

There are of course the accessories as well that I will post later (as in Pics)
                      Many thanks
                      htank09
                      Do you have any refrence pics with coyote brown? I cant recall seeing it used with seals, more MJK

Comment

Don't use CB kit for a seals impression. If you want to do a AOR2 loadout get AOR kit to match.

Comment

Borrowed off a very useful forum:

NSWDG Basic Kit-list

Uniform:Aor1/2, Multicam combat pants and shirt $120-$1,000 (Repros are available for a decent price. best quality repros are Toy Soldier, cheapest are Allwin) The acception to the AOR color rule would be Any of the Arcteryx LEAF colors or TAD stuff.

Plate Carrier:Aor1/2, Multicam, Mass Grey. you'll want the following styles: 6094, MMAC, CPC, JPC, DPC, PROTECH, APC, etc. $150-$1,500(Flyye makes aor repro models, real deal stuff is made by LBT, Eagle Ind., Crye Precision, Mayflower)

Helmet: Ops Core Ballistic style and Crye Precision Airframe style, MICH2001. $80-$1,000 (Repro's are available for around $100, But if you want real deal you'll pay easily $950) The most common Helmets in use right now are the OC Ballistics so thats your best bet.
                          Comms: Peltor comtacs, Atlantic signal dominators(probably one of the most kosher for a modern DG kit), Atlantic signal MH-180s (Peltor sidewinders are the same thing), MSA Sordins, most Silynx headsets (c4 ops, quiet ops, ect), Invisio M3's, Invisio x50+x5,ect.

Footwear: Almost anything made by ASOLO, SALAMON, MERRELL, LOWA and SCARPA. $100-$300 (Make sure its not ridiculously vibrant in color) Footwear is 95% personal preference for Operators. so you can see a wide variety of footwear in use, i think theres even a pic of a NSW guy wearing AOR and black all-stars. I wouldnt recommend those though as they wont be comfortable and they dont provide a lot of protection.

Eyewear: Oakleys, WileyX, ESS, Bolle, Kaenon, etc. $60-$300 (Again try to keep it subdued in color, nothing vibrant) This is also operator dependant so the sky is almost the limit.

Gloves: Mechanix, Oakley, WileyX, Fox racing, Under Armour, etc. $20-80 (You can take a whole lot of liberty with gloves, but no crazy colors.) Operator dependant so it varies.

Weapons

DEVGRU Primary: HK416 (Most prominent system) MP7 (Second most prominent system) SCAR H (Seen every once and awhile) HK417 (Rumored)
                          NSW Primary: MK18 MOD1 (Most prominent system) SCAR H (also very prominent)

Secondary: Sig P226/9 (Most prominent) Glocks , HK45ct

Special weapons:If you want something more, you can look at getting a Blunderbuss (M79 single shot GL) or some other form of stand alone GL.

Blades/Axes:you have a lot of freedom here. Some of the stuff i've seen are Winkler, Surefire, CRKT, and the like. Go with what you like, but dont skimp out, a good blade is often not the cheapest option.(if you have any tomahawk/knife questions or just need any help regarding "which is better" kind of thing just PM Crye Cage)

Also a mix of say, Multicam and aor is fine.
                          Thats a general broad scope idea. Hope this helps.

Some of the list is a bit out of date e.g. FAST maritimes are the most common lids atm, but it provides a general idea. Good repro companies for AOR also include VGC and Semapo gear.

Comment

Some of my kit

Comment

Originally posted by mack View Post
                              Do you have any refrence pics with coyote brown? I cant recall seeing it used with seals, more MJK
                              There are a few photos of SEALs in Afghan running CB PC's but very few and far between. It's not wrong as such just very few photos showing them in use with AOR1/2.

Better bet would be and AOR1 PC from Flye, Toy Soldier or Semapo Gear. Then pouches to match.

Good luck sourcing your gear!
                              HK 416
                              Sig 226

Geronimo - For God and Country

Zero Fucks Given...

Comment

Trying to make this into a more authentic USSF loadout, suggestions welcome. Didnt have my pistol on either but am switching to a glock.

[/URL]
                                Last edited by mack; 23 October, 2014, 16:47.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

nice_guy_andy Find out more about nice_guy_andy
                                Working...
                                X