This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Private Security Loadout

meant to say , have never seen anyone dual weld before only as a p about. but if thats what you like go with , Pradamark. nowt else. but they have some decent gear fro any recreation
    Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 24 December, 2010, 10:28. Reason: Language

Comment

Originally posted by bangyourdead View Post
      meant to say , have never seen anyone dual weld before only as a p about.
      That is mainly how I use it

TBH gives me enough fire power to leave the scar at the base and go do some damage, really I should just use the AEP but damn does that blowback impress me every time I squeeze the trigger :D
      Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 24 December, 2010, 10:28. Reason: language

Comment

enjoy then bud. if thats what floats your boat.

Comment

Got some more good pics for you lot. these are a mix of friends etc

Comment

Comment

cool photos.

real variety of nationalities in the top couple of pictures. where do some of those guys hail from?
              TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

Yeah they are quality pics and help people alot on the "real" look of a psc, not what everyones actually throwing together.

Comment

Originally posted by caffin999 View Post
                  cool photos.

real variety of nationalities in the top couple of pictures. where do some of those guys hail from?
                  At a guess I'd say some were Nepalese, probably former Ghurka soldiers.
                  Steyr AUG A1 & 6 mags and TBB for sale

Comment

Oh I sooooo........ want that A3..........
                    Originally posted by mr lean 81
                    painting is part of a manufacturing process, you dont buy a car without paint on it do you???

(unless its a DeLorean)

Comment

Rad pics Bang! Interesting to see such a large proportion wearing camo, also the SpectreDR was pretty cool.

Comment

I have hundreds apon hundreds of pics, its a good start for people to put accuarate rigs together.

Comment

Please keep this thread on topic, it has been cleaned plese keep it as a it for the discussion and advicing on Kit for doing a Airsoft Private Security Loadout.

Thank you
                          Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 24 December, 2010, 11:19.

Comment

A quick attempt I made for a CQB game

Comment

• I did a pmc load out today at the mall switching from M16 (lent from a mate) to AR-15 using a basic vest with 6 mag pouches only took 3 M4/16 mags out so used to mag holders as pistol holsters bit of a cowboy job but it got the job done only trouble was o dont use a face mask and CQB was intense got shot quite a few times in the face ! I'll
                              Post pics when I am on the laptop in the morning for those who would like to see
                              "One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas, I don't know." Capt. Geoffrey T. Spaulding

Comment

Been working on the PMC loadout, a bunch of us have also made a fictional PMC company and called it Northwind. Seems to be working quite well, lets us work together and have a bit of banter. I'm still missing a few things however this is pretty much how my loadout looks
                                It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Canonfodder Hi im Chris, 29, ive got a wife & 3 kids (5,5,3), im a Photographer by day, security guard by night Find out more about Canonfodder
                                Working...
                                X