This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Private Security Loadout

PSD are getting dicked about by the Karzai administration at the moment though IIRC, I think weapons might be tied into that (though sure Bang will let me know if I'm wrong )

Isn't it Melchett on here that used TM accessories on his real SA80?

Comment

Originally posted by Abbadon101 View Post
      But I have seen pics of PSD (haven't a clue what company though) guys with all sorts of weapons. Is that due to different regulations?

Ok for anyone who isnt clear with my earlier post.

in Afghanistan the PSC world is governered very strictly. all weapons in this country in the hands of PSC companies must be registered with the goverment, in an intiative to earn money the afghan goverments have made all weapons used by said PSC companies to be bought and registered by goverment.

All this is for president karzi to try and hinder all the shooting of LN's by PSC guys (does happen) LN's local nationals. all that to have better gun control. so Aks are the weapons they issue as there cheap cheerful and work like clockwork.

On the flip side to it , company employ by USAID on goverment contracts etc are supplied by the US GOV chain, so they can aquire better tasking weapons, IE M4 M249 etc. because they are on USAID contracts they are then governed by the US then Afghan. US have agreements in place where companies like DYNCORP are goverment employees training police forces tactical units etc so they get US goverment issue.

So to answer the orginal post , NO you cant bring your own weapons here etc you must be issued them by relavant authorities. i wish i could but no chance.

also other groups like maritime devision they tend to use CQB type weapons SIG 552 MP5 for the closeness in the high sees. they also have access to things like PKM etc for getting boats of the bow. etc. the guy in the pic is my 2 IC ex SAS guy truth, he normally works maritime so got this pic from him.

Comment

If you want a job with these type of compaines, have eperience etc register with company called minimal risks, run for ex SF guys run by Ex SF. based in hereford so for all the guys that cut the mustard go try.

Comment

Bang what's the rule on sidearms then? I saw you're using a Sigma, is that what they issued you with or is there a bit more leeway with handguns?

Comment

Originally posted by spetsnazdave87 View Post
            Bang what's the rule on sidearms then? I saw you're using a Sigma, is that what they issued you with or is there a bit more leeway with handguns?
            Same as above post. goverment issue. all afghan police units. etc all use sigma. its there issue, so they have an ever ready supply. the above applies to all PSC weapons

Comment

Ah fair enough, thanks for the reply

Comment

Originally posted by Millzy View Post
                Yes, your arms do look somewhat youthful . . .

so going with that statement, how old is my 2IC guess it right and i will lick the dangleberrys from your hairy ring.

Originally posted by bangyourdead View Post
                Ok for anyone who isnt clear with my earlier post.

in Afghanistan the PSC world is governered very strictly. all weapons in this country in the hands of PSC companies must be registered with the goverment, in an intiative to earn money the afghan goverments have made all weapons used by said PSC companies to be bought and registered by goverment.

All this is for president karzi to try and hinder all the shooting of LN's by PSC guys (does happen) LN's local nationals. all that to have better gun control. so Aks are the weapons they issue as there cheap cheerful and work like clockwork.

On the flip side to it , company employ by USAID on goverment contracts etc are supplied by the US GOV chain, so they can aquire better tasking weapons, IE M4 M249 etc. because they are on USAID contracts they are then governed by the US then Afghan. US have agreements in place where companies like DYNCORP are goverment employees training police forces tactical units etc so they get US goverment issue.

So to answer the orginal post , NO you cant bring your own weapons here etc you must be issued them by relavant authorities. i wish i could but no chance.

also other groups like maritime devision they tend to use CQB type weapons SIG 552 MP5 for the closeness in the high sees. they also have access to things like PKM etc for getting boats of the bow. etc. the guy in the pic is my 2 IC ex SAS guy truth, he normally works maritime so got this pic from him.
                clue to his age. between 1 and a hundred

Comment

i would say 34
                  VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
                  trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

Around 40.

Comment

• Re: Private Security Loadout

I guess 36.
                      ShauG36C: Only problem was, I shot two and more came

Comment

^^^^^^

Agree with dave on that one.

Comment

And I'm with Dave... leave me alone... :p

Comment

Hmm. Ima stick in the 30's region. 34.

Although. If I were you... even if somebody did guess right, I would still say wrong. Just to keep Privacy in the shot.

Comment

one of my bug out bag 5.11 man bag, consists of 2 x ak mags rifle scope 2 x packets of glucose tablets 1 x map 2 x cylume for heli lifts epi pen smoke grenade distraction grenade. some frank boff, baby wipes (for the banging) spare sun glasses $100 condoms , seatbelt knife. think thats it no spare gps

Comment

$100 condoms ??

Either thats slang for something unknown to me, or you can use condoms to some advantage in terms of weaponary...

I know that in the early stages of development for the M16/AR15 it was an old war trick to use condoms in the rifle to keep dirt out etc.
                                Any relations?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Canonfodder Hi im Chris, 29, ive got a wife & 3 kids (5,5,3), im a Photographer by day, security guard by night Find out more about Canonfodder
                                Working...
                                X