Swat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swat

hi i am trying to create a all black swat look so far i have black bdu shirt and trousers with some magnum boots ( eventually ) black cross draw vest and was owndering whats best for head gear in other ppls eye as i like the balaclava look with the pasgt helmets and goggles on top but obviously i need eye protection and have clear bolle protection glasses and which dont go with balaclava in my oppion so what would you suggest wud just helmet and glasses look good but with out balaclava ,
    One shot, One kill, NO EXCEPTIONS !!!

Re: Swat

helmet and glasses would look ok, you could try and one hole balaclava, rather than a 3 hole, or try an pair of goggles, rather than glasses.

Remember, SWAT wear what they need to get the job done, not whatever looks best!

Comment

i have one hold balaclava and with goggles its the lack of periphial vision i dont like thts why i prefer glasses but to be fair its for fun not real life swat hehe so i wanna look good :D

Comment

Well im guessing its not for real life lol. hmm, i think just the glasses and a helmet would look pretty good. If you wanted to make it look even better, then just rub black camo paint on your face to make you look a bit grubbier and hardcore! goggles and a helmet that fit might be a bit tricky

Comment

There you go! just get the helmet, and a set of goggles. the closest I could find to those ones are called the x1000 or the X800 Tactical Goggles, made by Bolle

Comment

cool ill try them then and glasses see what i prefer not found any swat tho with just glasses and helmet

Comment

http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...oducts_id=2433 them ?

Comment

Heres one, the pony tail might take some work though. the boobs you can just get a bra and stuff it with socks?

haha but in all seriousness...

There ya go!

Comment

sweet yer they look cool mite just get some goggles then i can change around then :d always good to have a 2nd option.

once i done tht im going try do a sas option with the blue overall things

Comment

Haha I wanted to do that, didnt want the S10 mask, so got a finnish M61 mask instead. You will wanna check it out wiht your site first though if a gas mask if part of your loadout, mine wouldnt let me due to the extra headache of having to actually keep an eye on me to make sure I was ok! Plus the lenses arent ballistc rated, so youd have to change them as well. becomes rather expensive!

Comment

ah rite i crnt see much difference between the 2 masks tho but to be fair if it makes it tht expensive to do sas no point cuz i think without the mask its not very sas like mmmm what to do next

Comment

A PASGT or MICH with a set of ballistic goggles, won't matter too much which ones you choose as SWAT equipment changes from department to department. As does what they wear and the weapons they use.

LAPD SWAT wear Black kit and use the MP5, M4(or similar variant as there are alot of M4 type guns out there) and their side arm is a Kimber LAPD SWAT Custom, but the Miami SWAT wear OD and use a Glock and a side arm, and Texas wear US Tri Colour's. SWAT is kitted out by whichever police force it belongs too and they use all sorts of kit including the Sig 551, the AUG A1 and A2, Colt Commando's M733 and M933, the Colt SMG M633, there isn't much that isn't used some where.

Comment

A classic loadout to model is the black BDU's with helmet and the Guarder SWAT vest (the one with the snaps on it.) It is a knock off of the LAPD and NYPD vests from before MOLLE came around. They are shown in the pic above.

I was a Tactical Team (the tacticool term for SWAT) augmentee when I was a police officer after the military. I was issued black BDU's, a PASGT type helmet (mine was OD, some were black, depended on the contractor.) I was issued a military surplus woodland LBV which carried 6 M16 mags and had room for two grenades (I didn't use grenades, however.) I carried a Sig P228, and later a P229. My tac weapons were a Remington 870 14-inch shotgun, and a Colt 933 rifle with 11.5 inch barrel. I later bought my own Benelli M1 tactical shotgun to use instead of the Remington.

I now sell uniforms and gear to departments all over the United States, and can confirm Abbandon101's comments - just about everything is used. Camo is blue, black, urban digital, OD, tan, MARPAT, DCU, Woodland, Multicam, Italian Vegetato, and yes, even Claw Gear's Bushveldt (Palm Springs PD is using it.)

Weapons are generally the whim of the police chief or Sheriff. Gear depends on the department. The big ones with money get MOLLE plate carriers. Those with small budgets get military surplus.

Comment

Lapd swat

as a few people have been asking about LAPD SAWT i tort id put my nerly complet look based on the move
                            so the kit list
                            ACM HRM Vest £20 form HK
                            LAPD BDU £20 from HK
                            boots around £40 dont rember from Z1
                            still to get
                            SWAT cap
                            drop leg holster
                            elbow, knee pads
                            and now for the pics (if any one wants info on wher i got the stuf just PM me)
                            Originally posted by Stones
                            true, but one goes boom at things that fly and one goes boom at things infantry dont like.

Comment

Re: Lapd swat

looking good so far, don't forget a pasgt helmet in black and some patches, mainly patches

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Wrighty Find out more about Wrighty
                              Working...
                              X