Gangster Loadout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gangster Loadout

Hello, I will soon be in possession of a CYMA 1928 'Gangster style' Thompson, and a TM Stainless Python, and have decided to make a gangster loadout.

I'm thinking:

-White shirt (blood stained)
    -Black jacket (blazer thingy)
    -Black trousers
    -Underarm holster (concealed)
    -Gangster hat (No idea of what is called!)
    -Thompson
    -Colt Python

What do you think I will need?

Can anyone recommend what will look good with this? (what kind of hat!?)

Thanks

Re: Gangster Loadout

You talkin to me? YOU TALKIN TO ME

anyway

would love to see this at GZ urban walking down the corridors hip firing that tommy gun

the hats are called Trilby hats google gangster trilby hat and youll get loads of results.

but other than that looks good, good you went with a blood stained shirt, looking 100% posh can look silly.

Comment

I think a Fedora is the hat you're on about?

However, a white shirt, with thin stripes on it, using elasticated arm bands on your upper arms wearing a brown waistcoat and trousers and a pair of brogues. Smoke a big fat cigar as well and if you can't find a hat, slick your hair back with coconut oil or similar.
      There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

The infamous Trilby hat!!

How about Cuban cigar (mock, for airsofting) and leather holster?

Could even go the the classic white tie with black shirt & waist coat or jacket?

Not sure about footwear, ideally need to be proper shoes but combat boots would ruin the look hah..

EDIT: Would be epic to turn up on the side-skirting of a Cadillac 1930 blasting away with the "Chicago Typewriter" - Al Capone stylee!
        Last edited by Intervention; 28 October, 2010, 14:55.

Comment

:D:D

Comment

How's about these?

There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

Just watch The Untouchables if you want inspiration. The guy that kills Connery's character would make a great basis for this.

EDIT: Drew, that's the sort of post I'm infamous for. Nice one mate!
              sigpic

Comment

Alternatively, there's always the REAL Gangsta look!

Comment

Fedora's look better than trilby's IMO, alot of the real mafia were very smart and wernt seen with blood stained shirts too often, lol, but if you are doing a stereotypical type, it will look pretty cool.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rockinrobin View Post
                    EDIT: Drew, that's the sort of post I'm infamous for. Nice one mate!
                    hope my wife is ok with me posting pics of her on a public forum!! :p

Comment

Comment

Thanks guys, where should I get a (relatively) cheap suit from? As I'd be down in the mud at GZW, I'm not gonna get a £200 tailor made one. What about those party shops? They do the full suits with hats for ~£60. What do you guys think?

Comment

Halloween is here! You can get a full gangster rig-out for about £20.

Any shopping precinct/supermarket will have them in.

Comment

Charity shop mate, cheap and very often you'll find quite old ones. I know a guy who got through 3 on a CP course and the whole lot cost him less than a value suit from Tesco.
                            sigpic

Comment

cheap suit? only one place! primark

then source a cheap hat

edit - or charity shops as robin says
                              TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Apurturesci Male Find out more about Apurturesci
                              Working...
                              X