Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: US Army New ATAC camoflage

That looks seriously nice!

CA M249 Para - TM Glock 18c - Cyma ASCU AKM (048M)

Comment

Originally posted by LtPurcy View Post
      function over fashion for sure, under the tree it looked quite workable with the greenery the green in the camouflage deffo starts to appear more ..clever stuff
      Oddly there is no real green in the pattern , the lighter colour of the uniform appears t reflect colours from the surrounding area which makes it very effective !

We also tested it against sandstone and rocks on saturday and I will upload some pics of that later as it was even more impressive

Comment

really seriously considering getting some of this now.

Comment

Originally posted by 1st commando View Post
          Oddly there is no real green in the pattern , the lighter colour of the uniform appears t reflect colours from the surrounding area which makes it very effective !

We also tested it against sandstone and rocks on saturday and I will upload some pics of that later as it was even more impressive
          Thats quite strange..creepy even that clothes can do that, because the picture with the giant tree n leaves, your camouflage looks green!

Comment

Looks surprisingly good in the woods.

Comment

Yeah it surprised me too . On a side note the uniform by Propper is very well made indeed however i'm not a huge fan of mandarin collars which is why you will see mine is folded down

Comment

I saw a couple of sets in action at the weekend, and I have to admit, it worked better than I thought it would. Just costs to much for me to leave my MC gear.
                Goes by the callsign "Iceman" to avoid confusion with the entire Delta team...

Originally posted by Grounded_Pilot
                ...changed my mind.

Putting a BB in a silencer then using it as a blowpipe. that's the best.
                a whole 85fps!

Comment

Have. Any pictures of the woodland a-tacs been released yet??

Comment

Originally posted by Thomo View Post
                    Have. Any pictures of the woodland a-tacs been released yet??
                    Found this online advertising the release of A-TACS. Assumed it was the same camo as the one shown above, but camo scheme looks different? Could it be a woodland version?

[Mods please note, the watermark shown on the image is not that of a retailer]

Comment

I just spoke with my rep at ATACS and he said that the woodland fabric is being made up now. They expect about 2 months before actual items in the woodland fabric becomes available for sale.

Comment

wow ..... i want it !!! that pretty nice camo ey ?
                        are the us adopting it or this another great thing they bypass like multicam for that dreaded grey acu shite

Comment

They didn't bypass multicam as the army combat uniform predates it . However many US forces have started using multicam in recent times eg US Rangers and Parajumpers

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

dj2l8b I have been airsofting over `15 years. I have seen the hobby progress from what it was then to now. I am part of a Milsim group called Black Emerald Group. Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/blackemeraldtactical/ Youtube Channel: Black Emerald Group (NOT TACTICAL) I also have my own Dj Business, which we can cater for all types of events, Birthdays, Weddings, Parties. We also sometimes do events in Swansea and help local companies and businesses grow. I you like to know more https://www.facebook.com/B2BENTERTAINMENTHIRE Find out more about dj2l8b
                          Working...
                          X