Battle Los Angeles Loadout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battle Los Angeles Loadout

hey guys, Battle Los Angeles was awesome and wanted to make a loadout based on their kit. Can anyone tell me what kit and camo it is etc.

cheers muchly

Re: Battle Los Angeles Loadout

try modern day us marines as thats what units in the film i think .... not sure though im going to see it tonight so will get back to you
    Pathfinders. NI

sigpic

Comment

it was a mtv vest with assorted pouches all in coyote brown what looks like either a lwh or mich2000 helmet

digital desert marpat

and m16a4 or m4ris with peq 15 box and an acog

Comment

cheers mate got a lot of googleing to do :D

Comment

MTV's are also very..very expensive!

Comment

Check out the USMC thread on Arnies. Also MTV sucks, get an SPC instead.
            Originally posted by fijitstiks
            they are a waste of time dont know why the british army still has them
            Originally posted by N3ADS
            Is this you talking from experience ?..
            Originally posted by fijitstiks
            i was at cadets for 3 years

Comment

Originally posted by crotmate View Post
              Check out the USMC thread on Arnies. Also MTV sucks, get an SPC instead.

agreed either an scalar or go back to an otv which is what ive got

Comment

Anyone know where I can get one of those name tag patches they wear on their MTVs?

"Superior Firepower: If it's not working, you're not using enough!"

Comment

Digital desert marpat looks nice

might do this loadout

Comment

You will need a LAW and a M203 launcher that ignores minimum activation distances ;D

AO/OM Handle - VAMP

Comment

Originally posted by Shinotama View Post
                      You will need a LAW and a M203 launcher that ignores minimum activation distances ;D
                      you have made my day by spotting that i wondered if i was the only sad sap to notice

Comment

Originally posted by PKR View Post
                        you have made my day by spotting that i wondered if i was the only sad sap to notice
                        i noticed that too..... but hey tis a us movie.... logical doesnt apply :D

Comment

Originally posted by PKR View Post
                          This is a direct repost of my rant after watching the film

Originally posted by Myself
                          See now.. Costume design, general props and weaponry, very cool.. It basically felt like District nine but a retarded version with badly timed marines instead of pen pushing South Africans.

It actually got to the point that I started laughing at how crap it was right in the middle of it, the fact that the person who wrote its research must have been the bumper box set of "General War Films" and the "How to make your own" guide of the machines in the matrix all from play.com mixed with so much "Mood Music" to cover up the shitty dialog or plot.

I think the closest resemblance for the aliens in this film where the damned "Smash" robots.

The usual crap of a un-confident leader that has a desperate act to show his worth, a main hero thats hated but earns everyones respect and that bloody woman from lost and god damn avatar.

The best part was the moronic quotes of "I've never seen anything like this before.." or "HQ Says its like nothing they've ever seen before!!" Really? Honestly? That might have something to do with the fact that its a f*****g ALIEN INVASION!!!

-_-... /rant over
                          Lol, take it with a pinch of salt as this was directly AFTER watching it.

AO/OM Handle - VAMP

Comment

[QUOTE=Shinotama;689496]

The best part was the moronic quotes of "I've never seen anything like this before.." or "HQ Says its like nothing they've ever seen before!!" Really? Honestly? That might have something to do with the fact that its a f*****g ALIEN INVASION!!!

-_-... /rant over/QUOTE]

Hahahaha :D

Comment

The film really did blow but the kit looked cool.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Plester123 Find out more about Plester123
                              Working...
                              X