Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My ACU Loadout

Hi guys n girls,
    just wanted to show my ACU loadout- this is my first proper loadout! im not trying to replicate any part of the US Armed Forces, i just like ACU and put a few bits together that i can use across a few loadouts so please be kind lol...

I forgot to put my fingerless gloves on, i will also be using a UMG with a Black single point sling and thats it... feel free to like or dislike
    "Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered
    automatic weapons."

Re: My ACU Loadout

looking good son, think you need a few pics with you holding your guns though to finish it off

Comment

like it mate, love acu loadouts, just finished mine too. Get some pics with your weapons.

Comment

Originally posted by mack View Post
        like it mate, love acu loadouts, just finished mine too.
        Cheers. Yours looks the don (if its the one your using as your avatar thing)

Yea ill get some done with my weapons tomorrow, when i have someone to take pics lol.
        automatic weapons."

Comment

If i pop round tomorrow son ill take some for ya and we can have a test of my g36 ow its all finished

Comment

Eye sweet son, ta very much. My neighbours are going to love us lol
            automatic weapons."

Comment

changed it a bit from the avatar pics. trying to do more of a US SOF type loadout.

Comment

Still looks pretty sweet mate. Leaps ahead of mine lol. As i said i just like ACU so i put bits together i like- part of airsoft that i love. Just waiting for some 'geardo's' to have a pop
                automatic weapons."

Comment

its defo a nice kit and nice to see a bayonet get any kills with it yet

Comment

my only "pop" at your loadout is that the flag on your arm is facing the wrong way.

Comment

good spot dude, yeah switch your patches around, right arm is for reversed flag and left for normal

Comment

Originally posted by PKR View Post
                        its defo a nice kit and nice to see a bayonet get any kills with it yet
                        cheers. I havent but i lent it to 'Button-man' and he got a kill with it in the kill house at Cool Under Fire lol.

Yea i wasnt sure about the Flag as i know you can get the correct and reverse flags- but all the reference pics i could find they were on the right arm...but thanks for pointing it out :D
                        automatic weapons."

Comment

i've really gotta get a bayonet i got a stick kill once just poke the enemy with it saying knife kill ... in was a pointy stick tbh!

Comment

Looks great mate

BTW, ACU is the style the uniform is cut on like 'BDU'. The camo pattern is UCP Looks very good though, how is the crossdraw vest holding up? Looks good to me!

Comment

Originally posted by PKR View Post
                              i've really gotta get a bayonet i got a stick kill once just poke the enemy with it saying knife kill ... in was a pointy stick tbh!
                              Lol!! Stick kill!! The only reason i got it was i read that some people got funny about being 'knife killed' with out a knife- makes sense really, but fair play to the people taking the hit from a stick :D

Oh right, i always thought it was called ACU/digital- i learn something new everyday.

Im wearing (what i believe to be called) BDUs as i thought it would save money on getting knee pads ect as they are built in. yea the vest works great, sort of a happy accident as both UMG and Sig 550 mags fit in the pouches, plus i can attach a variety of holsters or extra pouches if need be to it.

Cheers for the positive feedback and little hint about the patches as i say i wasnt trying to mimic any particular US Military unit, just like the camo and put bits with it i liked :D

Tomorrow there should be more pics, but with weapons drawn
                              Last edited by Ratziller; 24 March, 2011, 03:01.
                              automatic weapons."

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Ratziller Find out more about Ratziller
                              Working...
                              X