Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

US special force loadout WIP (Lots of pics sorry for slow comps...)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US special force loadout WIP (Lots of pics sorry for slow comps...)

Hey guys, new to the forum, but been in airsoft for about 3 years now and thought I'd introduce myself here. I have generally accumulated gear over the three years and have spent a while on other forums getting info on US SF. Without further adieu pics!:

I know bijans aren't kosher per se but in a couple of my ref pics guys were using them and they're a lot more comfy than the old hatch pads I used to have.
    Kitlist on request.
    It is still very much WIP!
    Nick

Re: US special force loadout WIP (Lots of pics sorry for slow comps...)

nice loadout mate, I seen it on that american forum, just to let you know there is already a special forces picture thread were everyone puts their loadouts, have a set of bijans on the way myself, are they any good?

Comment

A kit list would be good. But the only thing that looks bit off to be is the CASV front endand the Reddot. Everything else is pretty good for a couple of years ago with the USSF.

Comment

Thanks guys.
        <AT> Mack: Yeah I started up a thread back in december on the US airsoft forum as I figured they may be able to give me quite a bit of advice and insight especially people like snowman and Zait. who know literally everything about rangers/sf etc.
        I can't sing enough praise for the bijans! they are by far the comfiest pads I have ever owned, they can be a bit finickity to put on but its definately worth it!
        <AT> Abbadon101: Yeah I'm focusing on the gun last as I figured the loadout itself would be the costiliest thing. I intend to swap the CASV unit out for a SOPMOD block one RIS set and the red dot will go for either an Aimpoint M2 with cantilever, ACOG or Eotech 552. I was aiming for 07 USSF iraq so glad the thought was not lost :D
        Kit list:
        1st line:
        Eagle Industries GP pouch OD
        Blackhawk! m92 Serpa kryloned khaki
        Random black util pouch
        2nd line:
        EI Plate carrier w/cummerbund
        2x EI SFLCS double 5.56 NATO
        1x EI SFLCS M60 pouch
        double pistol mag pouch
        MBITR pouch
        TMC MAP
        MSAP shoulder pads
        Helmet:
        MICH TC2000 replica
        Ops Core VAS shroud
        Norotos Rhino arm
        replica PVS-14
        Bunny ears
        Revision desert locusts
        USGI chinstrap
        Camos:
        USGI ACU trousers
        Massif ACS
        Misc.
        Bijans Kneepads
        UK issue desert boots.

Comment

Good effort! I would like to see more close up/quality pics.

If you saw the bijans in reference pics, then they are kosher. Well in my opinion it is, buddy.

Also MODs can you put these into the USSF thread? Since thats what you did before.

Comment

Looks really good. No clue about accuracy as army isn't my thing but it's nice.

Comment

looks the shit so far mate

Comment

Obviously alot of work gone into it, so fair play there, however, given it is all ACU, I can't really see alot of difference between regular US Army and SF. Just my opinion.
                sigpic

Originally posted by Savaged Wolf

Snowdrop - hes quiet but always there ! like a jedi

Comment

Welcome to Zero In
                  Looks great mate, and love the Darth helmet in the background

Comment

Originally posted by Snowdrop View Post
                    Obviously alot of work gone into it, so fair play there, however, given it is all ACU, I can't really see alot of difference between regular US Army and SF. Just my opinion.
                    army dont wear tan or ranger green rigs or vests with ACU they wearl ACU OTV, I think??
                    Last edited by mack; 25 March, 2011, 01:25.

Comment

Well, they are all issued Multicam now. Only regular Army used all ACU, this is fairly accurate SF wise, but again I'm not too keyed up on Army units so I don't know if Army SF used Tan or Khaki.

Comment

Thanks for all the great comments guys! Keep them and suggestions coming! :D

<AT> Mack: I think he means Army SF, SF gear colours:
                        USSF (army)/SEALs use MJK (Matt Johnson Khaki like eagles Khaki basically) for their gear, SFOD-D (Delta/army) use/used SG/OD on their RAVs like the SAS in all the pictures I've seen on them but they can wear whatever, DEVGRU use a mix of AOR1 and MJK in all the pictures I've seen of them, again they wear whatever they want really, MARSOC use CB, Rangers use RG, CCT wear MJK (although I have seen some multicam rigs on a lot of these units),

Probably need to buy myself a multicam set soon, I just can't justify the price to myself! Although with it now being issued to deployed units it might get cheaper...

Comment

I actually prefer the digital camo to Multicam, I'm hoping the Marines don't change theirs any time soon! Multicam looks very pale to me

Comment

Don't worry Paul I'm pretty sure the Marines won't be changing their MARPAT anytime soon! Actually I think MARSOC is the only USSF loadout that I've never seen in Multicam...

I prefer UCP, it is really underrated but the more I see multicam the schmexier it seems to get... :P

<AT> Mack, sorry didnt mean you mis-read the post my bad!

Comment

Easily one of the best kits on here
                              Rik Jones - South Wales Airsoft

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sgt_bob Find out more about Sgt_bob
                              Working...
                              X