A-TACS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: A-TACS

I've been using ATACS on our local urban site for the last six months and can't fault the stuff- the Propper ACUs are well-made and the colours blend incredibly well with those in the surroundings.

It's a damned shame the webbing's so expensive and difficult to get hold of though. As a stop-gap I've been using my existing CB gear with it which thankfully blends in pretty well. But I have a question in case anyone's done a hands-on comparison: which do you think blends better with ATACS colouring, CB or RG?

Comment

CB for sure.

Comment

Sleeves are a bit short PKR!

I cant wait for everyone to buy Atacs, then I can finally get some multicam and not be the same as everyone else :D

Comment

I can't wait for GREEEEEEEN ATACS, even though the Arid version is pretty awesome in woodland this time of year

Comment

green A-TAC's? i assume that it's just current colour with a lot more green in the pallet, right?
            The Gear Box Destroyer

Comment

Originally posted by B.E.N. View Post
              I can't wait for GREEEEEEEN ATACS, even though the Arid version is pretty awesome in woodland this time of year
              I agree mate, the green ATACS will look pretty smart.

Comment

Chaps ..was going to buy the Atacs this week but now seen that the Fg version is out in 16 days so dont know what to do.
                already havea dpm loadout,us woodland,sniper - ghillie.
                thje Atacs looks really cool and different but not sure to plunge and regret not waiting for the fg.
                is the fg going to be very similar to the multicam? anyone seen any pics?
                cheers
                Ghost
                Member Of Task Force Annex (TFA) Airsoft Team
                Callsign: TFA-2

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Jsmithy Find out more about Jsmithy
                Working...
                X