Special Forces loadout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Special Forces loadout

Hey all. Im in the provess of making a US styles special forces loadout. Im not too fussed about its being 100% accurate, but i wouldnt mind some pointers.

Currently i have Marpat trousers, a Flyye WSH chest rig, a cheap brown fleece top, and a PASGT helmet. however, im looking to change the helmet. I have been looking at MICH and IBH helmets, but not sure which to get. If anybody has any other options, let me know.

Cheers,

Heath.
    Originally posted by Nun-Chuck
    Any airsoft loadout that requires you to lubricate yourself before wearing it is frankly not worth the effort.

Re: Special Forces loadout

http://zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=61150

Comment

Don't get an IBH they're hardly used anymore, and even when they were, they were used in such limited quantities and only by SEALs... Probably because only around 500 were ever made. Helmet-wise it depends what unit you want to emulate i.e. SEALs (SEa Air Land [Teams]), CAG (Combat Applications Group (Delta Force)) go for a MICH 2001, Green Berets (USSF), MARSOC (Marine Special Operations Command), SEALS, CAG go for a MICH 2000 or CAG (and I think USAF CCTs (Combat Controllers)) go for a MICH 2002, USAF PJs (Pararescue Jumpers) Protec Alpha cuts seem quite common atm but they wear all manner of helmets. However, a 2000 is your best bet as every unit wears/has worn them at some point. Just my two cents.
      Your WSH rig is flyye's Weesatch, in which case I would go after a PJ look as they're the only unit that I am 90+% sure that wears Weesatches, you'd want to get yourself some multicam and a PACA to wear underneath. Get some alta kneepads, helmet of choice (other than an IBH) and velcro it up, paint it etc., some commercial hiking boots like merrels or aslos and with that you'd have the base look. You'd still have a long way to go but it'd be recognisably PJ.
      Other than that look in the USSF thread that Sid posted and find something you like and try and copy it. If you need a hand shoot me a PM and I'd be more than happy to help.
      Last edited by Sgt_bob; 30 June, 2011, 14:23.

Comment

Thanks Sgt_bob. Will see about getting a MICH. Cheers for your help

Heath
        Originally posted by Nun-Chuck
        Any airsoft loadout that requires you to lubricate yourself before wearing it is frankly not worth the effort.

Comment

Don't worry about it mate,

I just proved myself wrong, Force Recon also use Weesatches and since you've got MARPAT already... that might be a good place to start!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Heath Find out more about Heath
          Working...
          X