A US Question.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A US Question.

Would USMC FR/Seals wear PCU with woodland marpat? only asking as i am intrigued as someone done it at my site and he kept saying it was a seal look.

Re: A US Question.

no such thing as a USMC seal. Seals are part of the navy while force recon are part of the marines.

However. he could be trying to pass off marpat as AOR2 which would be incorrect but i see what he is trying to do but its incorrect

Comment

Lol i Know they are to different branches, But he said he was trying to do either a USMC FR/Seal loadout. Just wondered if it worked as i like the look of it and might try it.

Comment

they are two different things and use different kits and cam patterns however both got issued the PCU

Comment

I have seen MARSOC/Force Recon in PCU's, there is one picture that sticks to mind with a devil dog in arid MCUU and a orc lvl 5 but all I could find was this
          Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
          It just annoys me that M79s are in MW2 when everyone else is using stupid futureweapons.

Derbyshire- apparently the secret training grounds of the Russian special forces.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Special bus Find out more about Special bus
          Working...
          X