Wwii usmc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wwii usmc

Right, got pretty much a planned list of everything I want for a WWII Gloucester / Guadalcanal era USMC load out. Everything that is, except for boon dockers! anyone got an idea of how much a good pair, or an acceptable alternative would set me back?

I know I could use army roughouts but id rather try first and then settle
    The concept of progress acts as a protective mechanism to shield us from the terrors of the future.

Re: Wwii usmc

i know this sounds weird but desert boots maybe might suffice as long as they are a little taller and you got gaitors

and pm sent

Comment

$75 from the states. If you can, try and get down to the War and Peace before it ends this weekend. You may be able to pick up a real pair for practically nothing. Please get some pictures up when your done, by the way what weapon are you using?

Comment

thompson, typically! Will be investing in the ICS M1 when that comes around
        The concept of progress acts as a protective mechanism to shield us from the terrors of the future.

Comment

Cool cool, nothing wrong with the thompson. Its always the same though if you want anything else you gotta pay big bucks.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidjal View Post
            thompson, typically! Will be investing in the ICS M1 when that comes around
            That depends if your looking to do an early or late war loadout, USMC didn't get the Garand untill half way through the war, they started off with the Springfield rifle.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostWolf View Post
              That depends if your looking to do an early or late war loadout, USMC didn't get the Garand untill half way through the war, they started off with the Springfield rifle.
              And British-style "Tommy" helmets, too.

Comment

And would it not have to be an M1928 Thompson as well?

I didn't think the M1A1 wasn't introduced until 1943-ish? Of course you could buy a Cutts Compensator off the man above and a wood kit to customize the M1A1 a little.

Here's mine with the Cutts Compensator and a real steel wood kit installed:

sigpic

AK47 Custom Operator Weapon / Sig Sauer P228 9mm

Comment

If you're wearing gaiters with them then I'd just use some regular boots. You wouldn't be able to tell when you have the gaiters over them, and it would give you some extra ankle support.
                  Voted sexiest man on the airsoft field - every damn time

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Kidjal Find out more about Kidjal
                  Working...
                  X