US Army Multicam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US Army Multicam

Here are some picture of my load out of the 101st Echo Company in Multicam, this is the new 2011 version.
    There are small things like Helmet cover, and a Multicam Patch plus my Glock that need to be changed but that's still in the works.
    No rude comments please.

By dj2l8b at 2011-07-26

By dj2l8b at 2011-07-26

By dj2l8b at 2011-07-26

By dj2l8b at 2011-07-26

By dj2l8b at 2011-07-26
    Assumption is the mother of F*&% Ups!

Re: US Army Multicam

Kit list? :D

Comment

Plate Carrier is also wrong. They are using some odd no kevlar jobbie now. Yours appears to be a RICAS.

Comment

Originally posted by Abbadon101 View Post
        Plate Carrier is also wrong. They are using some odd no kevlar jobbie now. Yours appears to be a RICAS.
        Ye I noticed that, I can't figure what model they are using so I tried to get the closest to it..still does the job

Comment

totally agree buddy it looks fine! The main thing is that it is comfortable.

Comment

top class. Looking to do a us multicam loadout myself now.

Comment

I personally love ACU, but for some reason this Multicam works like a charm in woodland sites!...

Comment

very nice kit dude

Comment

Nice loadout man

Comment

This is my first MC load out just started would love some tips
                    Cheers
                    Only just received the trousers wanted to see what it looked like that's why I'm standing in my lounge lol
                    What you think??
                    Originally posted by bulldoguk
                    Short barreled version so I can class it as a CQB right?
                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]75861[/ATTACH]

Comment

What plate carrier have you got there patch?

Comment

It's a Solo international really nice got it of here comes with waist panels with clips under it so you can remove it If need be
                        Originally posted by bulldoguk
                        Short barreled version so I can class it as a CQB right?
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]75861[/ATTACH]

Comment

It looks great Patch Whack on some CB (if you have tan boots) or OD kneepads and perhaps a boone hat or cap (in tan or multicam) and your loadout would look stunning.

Comment

good work gents.....this thread is making me have a think about changing my Marpat loadout :-)
                            DTW in a CTW body with systema barrel and hop for sale....open to offers for quick sale!! ***may be interested in a swap for PCP air rifle***

Comment

Originally posted by dth1 View Post
                              good work gents.....this thread is making me have a think about changing my Marpat loadout :-)
                              Good man! Multicam or Claw Gear Socom if you want the digital but still multicam look

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

dj2l8b I have been airsofting over `15 years. I have seen the hobby progress from what it was then to now. I am part of a Milsim group called Black Emerald Group. Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/blackemeraldtactical/ Youtube Channel: Black Emerald Group (NOT TACTICAL) I also have my own Dj Business, which we can cater for all types of events, Birthdays, Weddings, Parties. We also sometimes do events in Swansea and help local companies and businesses grow. I you like to know more https://www.facebook.com/B2BENTERTAINMENTHIRE Find out more about dj2l8b
                              Working...
                              X