AOR2 Clothing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AOR2 Clothing?

Hey folks I was wondering where can I get hold of AOR2 camo, ive had a search in the UK and US but found nothing.

Please note AOR2 is not Marpat.
    "UP UP AND AWWAAAAY!!"

Rob-ree-go

Re: AOR2 Clothing?

claw gear socom is the nearest youll get

Comment

What you're looking for bud is made by Claw Gear. They call it: Claw Gear SOCOM.

It's lovely gear if you ask me.

If Balbosa or any of Unit 13 see this thread, they'll confirm this and give you a nudge in the right direction as AOR2 or Socom is their main team camo

Comment

good luck finding it though in stock in your size as well, our main supplier will be in stock again soon with most sizes.

Comment

no its not socom by claw gear im afraid.

the only thing that you can get close to aor2 is the replicas by toy soldier. be prepared to shell out though. check the us bay too beyond tactical is making stuff for the us mil along with crye and lbt in the form of rigs. there is a guy called wey ferro who will knock up a excellent 6094 replica in aor1 or 2 or MC for you

Comment

Awesome stuff. There are guys from Highland Tactical Airsoft who use it, ive tried getting in touch but no use. Really nice camo thanks for the info!
            "UP UP AND AWWAAAAY!!"

Rob-ree-go

Comment

After emailing 'beyond tactical' I got this reply...
              "Hello Robert,

Thank you for your inquiry.

Unfortunately the AOR fabrics are not available to the general public.
              We are only able to sell AOR fabrics to people with the proper authorizations from the US Military. If you have those authorizations please send those along with your authorizing contacts.

Thank you from the,

Customer Service Team!

Beyond Clothing"
              "UP UP AND AWWAAAAY!!"

Rob-ree-go

Comment

that is the perfect troll opportunity to go onto paint and draw a really bad ID card and write a terrible authorisation document

Comment

Your only choice unless you have a pal in the US navy then is the toy soldier stuff which is made out of the real aor2 material i think or the claw gear copy or scoure ebay

Comment

Hmm ive tried all 3 but only came across a replica set asking for 265 dollers... maybe no.

Might have to give up :/
                    "UP UP AND AWWAAAAY!!"

Rob-ree-go

Comment

I have to say that if you went with the Claw Gear SOCOM, you would be almost a good substitute for AOR2. (The AOR2 you posted a pic of is actually a sample of what AOR2 would look like if the pixels were oriented vertically).

Comment

I'm afraid you will not find any AOR2 in this country, unless you are willing to spend £300 up for a pair of trousers that will be most likely faded and worn out. AOR2 is borderline impossible to find I am afraid unless you really know people!
                        Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
                        It just annoys me that M79s are in MW2 when everyone else is using stupid futureweapons.

Derbyshire- apparently the secret training grounds of the Russian special forces.

Comment

Land warrior airsoft supply all the claw gear socom stuff
                          Firing balls is what airsoft is all about

Comment

read the forum rules matey, you're not allowed to mention other retailers unfortunately.

is there really much difference between AOR2 and SoCom then? or I should really be saying what is the difference between the two.
                            The Gear Box Destroyer

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Robrego Rob, 20 and live beyond the boundaries of civilization... Find out more about Robrego
                            Working...
                            X