Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

First Loudout - comments please what am i missing! :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Loudout - comments please what am i missing! :)

Hi

This is my ACU USMC loadout could you please comment if im missing anything or could do better. This is my first loadout so please be kind lol :L

The patches are British because i dont like wearing USA flags ^-^

Guns are WE GGB Scar

KA M4a1

Re: First Loudout - comments please what am i missing!

Looks really good mate! Maybe add a drop leg with an M9 if you wanted?

I'm not at all a geardo, but do USMC use ACU?
    Signature Removed

Comment

Thanks!!

I think they use ACU. If not the Army do so i could just say its a loudout for them

Ive got a drop leg holster but i dont have a pistol haha :L

Comment

What Patches do the American forces use?? I know they use a reversed flag but i dont know what else?? Ranks blood type?? Please help

Comment

Looking good.whatever impression it is... never matters to me
          sigpic

Comment

USMC use marpat rather than "ACU" but it's still a very good loadout and will do fine if just call it a US army loadout instead. Great for a first loadout indeed
            Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
            I've never seen an Aug look so large :p

Comment

Honestly mate compared to my first loadout ( black hoody, camo trousers, balaclava, face mask, bike gloves and goggles ) you look good enough for a REAL war :D Well done. I think its the best choice of loadout, apart from the Umbrella Soldier from Resident Evil of course
              MAGPUL MASADA - 5 BURST SHOTGUN - SL9 FOR SALE

Comment

Looking very nice m8, only thing I would change is the knife....put it the other way around. If you are in a tight spot, try grabbing it quickly like that, won't work.

Comment

agree with the above post the usmc use marpat currently but the us army use acu so base your loadout on that. you could use a drop leg possibly a safariland type with an m9 but for skirmish use ( if thats what you plan on using the loadout for ) i put my pistol in one of my m4 pouches on my plate carrier, as i usually use a 1 point sling when i drop the m4 to go to my back up if i had it in a drop leg ( and being right handed ) my rifle is naturally in the way and my left leg has m4 pouches on a drop leg platform so the chest is quicker to get to. it works but that is just my personal opinion. also possibly an eotech rather than the small reflex you have on the scar as it looks a bit small ( again my opinion only not fact )

1 thing i would say though is lose the shoulder mounted knife, other than that looks really good.

oh and the pics are a bit difficult to see detail but is that a acu mask or not as you can get the acu ones if its not and looks very good

Comment

Hi Thanks for the comments it really helps. Ive looked at the safariland holster and it looks good . Ive got a Eotech but it is in black and im trying to go for a all tan Scar . Tbh the knife is really handly like that, when you grab it with your hand its all ready in a stabing positon in your hand ready for some knifing ^-^ I got two people at the mall with it the first game i brought it :P . But to go with the loadout i will remove it. Where do the army keep thier knifes? in a sheath some where?.

The face mask is a cover its a thin stretchy material, it goes into a scarf balaclava and head wrap , its desert acu unfortunately as the shop ran out of the grey acu.

Comment

am i right to think Flag is on the right shoulder . Ranks on left? then chest is Blood type?? really need help on this as i have no clue lol

Comment

if you could find a broken eotech cheap you could swap the cover and battery cover for the broken eotech ones which could easily be sprayed tan. try searching for images on google or similar for badge setup although right shoulder is pretty accurate for the reversed flag if all the pics i have found are correct.

knife wise i cant be much help, i hardly ever see a knife in images i find.... either they dont have them to hand or they are small and hidden or just bayonets rather than a combat knife but even them i dont know where they keep them if they still even have them on operations someone else mighht be more helpful on that

i do have the same face cover but in the correct grey acu ( although it is a very slightly different colour but not desert ) to the rest of my kit

Comment

Im impressed mate, as first loadouts go, thats one of the best Ive seen.
                          Am a little comfuzzled by the M4 though. The forsight is on bacwards.
                          section 24 of the 1968 Act
                          Supplying imitation firearms to minors
                          1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
                          2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

thanks all oh yea pmsl Noob mistake i will change it the right way asap haha

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Hunter Jamie Jamie Powell Find out more about Hunter Jamie
                            Working...
                            X