US Parajumper Loadout Ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US Parajumper Loadout Ideas

Well to anybody who plays with me they will know I am a bit of a gear w***e . And I'm putting together a parajumper loadout and just wanted to hear your thoughts on whether on not it's accurate , when I have completed it I'll post pictures
    I'll list head to toe

-headgear
    mich 2000 (tan and snakeskin) w/th norotos nvg mount , rhino arm and pvs 13 replica , ms2000 strobe (replica )
    Ess Ice glasses
    Ess goggles (tan)
    olive/black shemagh

Rig/LC

flyee MBSS with back plate and hydration pack (khaki) or flyee ciras maritime (RG) will pick which depending on game type
    H harness with foldable dump pouch , 9mm mag pouches and 40mm pouches (khaki)
    Blackhawk LV 3 dropleg holster (black)
    PECA Soft Armour Vest (under rig , tan)

Clothing
    5.11 multicam combat shirt (ubacs style)
    Helikon SFU Multicam trousers
    Magnum Desert partol boots
    Oakley Assault gloves
    Weapons and misc

WE Tech SCAR L (Tan ) with eotech 551 , peq 15 and vert grip , occasional EGLM
    KSC Glock 17
    M9 rubber bayonet
    US IFF flag , PJ tab
    Element Comtact II's
    MBITR Radio
    replica flexicuffs
    fake smoke grenades

Might have forgotten some stuff , any help would be great
    Also anybody needing help with USMC , or SEAL or similar loadouts I can probably point you in the right direction

The Leemur

Any offence taken from my posts is likely intended.

Re: US Parajumper Loadout Ideas

More medic kit? Medic Pouches and/or rucksack, as I am sure you are aware they do carry quite a bit of kit other than fighting load.

Comment

Scar have been withdrawn, gone back to M4's

Comment

Yeah forgot to mention medic pouches , will have A IFAK i think it is as well a issued first aid pouch .
        Last edited by voodooTheMarshmallow; 3 November, 2011, 22:16.

Comment

Didn't some special forces units keep them ? . I know for a fact that a lot of Seals did , the load-out was meant to be late 2009 to mid 2010 .

Comment

if you have got reference pics please show em.

Comment

FWIW I have never seen any AFSOC using the SCAR. But since you are doing your impression of a PJ, use what you have and it will be fine. AFSOC pics for reference:

http://www.baltimorecs.com/af/

Comment

Speaking to USAF guys at RIAT, the scar h is to gradually replace the m4 as the preferred weapon for their SF. He also said eventually the plan is to totally phase out the m16 from the US military and the m4 will be the standard. This will be regular through to national guard. Obviously with the state of the budget, this may take a while.
                sigpic

Originally posted by Savaged Wolf

Snowdrop - hes quiet but always there ! like a jedi

Comment

Originally posted by hapi View Post
                  Scar have been withdrawn, gone back to M4's
                  Not completely, the SCAR H (Mk17) is still in service with some units such as DEVGRU. But on the whole most USSF use either the SOPMOD Block II or the Mk18 Mod 1 now.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowdrop View Post
                    Speaking to USAF guys at RIAT, the scar h is to gradually replace the m4 as the preferred weapon for their SF. He also said eventually the plan is to totally phase out the m16 from the US military and the m4 will be the standard. This will be regular through to national guard. Obviously with the state of the budget, this may take a while.
                    They would like to but that was already axed from the budget. The US Army is still trying to re-test weapons to seek a replacement for the M4/M16 and there has even been talk that if the M4 is continued in service that Colt may not be the manufacturer anymore.

(link to news article):
                    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011...combat-rifles/

Comment

kinda old but i like.. can't wait to see the finished loadout.. want a Ref pics give me a PM.. got loads...

Comment

Originally posted by skullfacedinfidel View Post
                        kinda old but i like.. can't wait to see the finished loadout.. want a Ref pics give me a PM.. got loads...
                        Won't be completed for a while sadly , taking a back seat until my Force Recon impression and ranger inspired kits are completed but that will hopefully be on monday when my order comes in .
                        So their will be a big thread with multiple loadouts in with and if there is demand a complete quide.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

voodooTheMarshmallow Find out more about voodooTheMarshmallow
                        Working...
                        X