Collapse

US Special Forces ( a work in progress)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US Special Forces ( a work in progress)

This is what I have so far in my US loadout , I still have quite a lot to get but advice would be great
    Attached Files

Any offence taken from my posts is likely intended.

Re: US Special Forces ( a work in progress)

Unroll the sleaves until they go 1 roll below elbows. Remove ball cap(except on sunny days), possibly buy raid DCUs or replica crye combat fatigues. Change the way you roll the shemagh- square- triangle, fold the edge side with enough to cover lower face, then fold over again. This way the shemagh can be pulled up in case of a close firefight.

Comment

Thanks for the reply , the sleeves are as you said they have just scrunched up a bit up a bit , hopefully i will be getting some crye multicam combats . I have to wear sorodins/comtacs or a ballcap as the helmet pads are abnormally small but am some comtacs next week .

Comment

X 2 on the cap, looks silly. Everything else...... Cool as ****
        MAGPUL MASADA - 5 BURST SHOTGUN - SL9 FOR SALE

Comment

yeah I've received mixed reviews on the ballcap think it's like marmite . I have found quite a few pictures of SEALS wearing them under mich helmets to get out the sun

Comment

snow ranger kit 004.jpgsnow ranger kit 005.jpgsnow ranger kit 006.jpgI got some bolle x800 goggles ( they are amazing , no fogging whatsoever ) . I have the loadout set out for snow or bad weather as you can see

Comment

hes not wrong when it came to the ball cap

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Plk8fRSsrgc
              sigpic
              Originally posted by Parky
              Being offended by the deaths of over 6 million people's almost as bad as not using the sales template.

Comment

voodooTheMarshmallow, what's the green top layer/jacket you have on in the lower pics- I like it.

Comment

It's a helikon commander soft shell , there's quite a lot of place in the UK have them for about £50 . They are really good , very warm and great waterproofing but not too thick for wearing in the summer . I'll pm you a link if you want?

Comment

Good start, I'm not sure about the VAS on the TC 2001, you'd need SFLCS (or RLCS if you're doing a ranger loadout) cut kit in terms of impressions but you didn't say you wanted to do one of those... you'll want to spray your weapon too (really like the job on the helmet). If you need any help with the loadout shoot me a PM and I'll be more than happy to help!

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt_bob View Post
                      Good start, I'm not sure about the VAS on the TC 2001, you'd need SFLCS (or RLCS if you're doing a ranger loadout) cut kit in terms of impressions but you didn't say you wanted to do one of those... you'll want to spray your weapon too (really like the job on the helmet). If you need any help with the loadout shoot me a PM and I'll be more than happy to help!
                      Well it started out as a Ranger loudout , then I started a SEAL team 3 loadout circa 2006 then it swapped to early . At the moment my ranger kit it is near completion and in a 2008/09 set up using ACU and the RG ciras . Will post pics some time soon of the SEAL , Ranger and Force Recon kits . Should be fun finding the pieces

Comment

get some pics and aim for them. there 10001 things i can say to change, do this do that. but they won't all make it look. for a starting loadout or first time i can see why. but if im truceful sell all get a pic, and start from ground up,

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

voodooTheMarshmallow Find out more about voodooTheMarshmallow
                        Working...
                        X