Rockin' the Pig- Vietnam Style!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rockin' the Pig- Vietnam Style!

Dinky dau in the Delta, Animal Mother style ( Yes, I know it's an Air Cav loadout and AM was USMC but not everyone is a pedant like me) :D

A&K M60 is made of win...'specially since I replaced the orrible velcro mag holder with a period M60 bandolier
    Nothing in his pockets except knives and lint....

Re: Rockin' the Pig- Vietnam Style!

They are very nice ( until you open them up). I rebuilt my mate's one. The lube they use just looks like spthey squirt a liberal does of swarfega in there. The shims looked like they were hand stamped ( or cutwith tin snips) out of random types of metal and when you span up the bevel gear it looked like a horse of a merry go round as the gear was so warped. Oh annd not only a piston head with poor compression, but the cylinder is not made of seamless steel and they didn't even dress down the weld seam. after the rebuild its fantastic though and given its an import still cheaper then buying UK without the rework.

I'm not the only one who has found their geabox internals shocking, gawd knows what he ank ptw is going to be like.

Comment

That kit is pretty good, although an m60 alone does not make you Animal Mother!
      I really like the pig- and that bandoleer does look good.
      Humm- I got the bandoleer, now only the m60 to go :p
      sigpic

Никто, кроме нас
      Nobody, but us

Comment

Sweet load out buddy
        Tac Modded 2012 PTW
        C11 from Team Cobalt

Comment

Fixed that for you
          Hate.
          "The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his

General George S.patton

Dboys AK74U with Samson rail (y)

Comment

Originally posted by gijohn2 View Post
            http://i.imgur.com/YjB82.jpg

Fixed that for you
            Jealousy is a terrible emotion
            Nothing in his pockets except knives and lint....

Comment

Dya reckon people would be ok if I just borrowed some nam fatigues and used a MAG58?
              It's the only weapon I have that was in production back then and I'd like to be able to try a nam game
              | Systema L119A1 UGL PTW || Echo 1 L7A2 GPMG || G&P L110A2 Minimi || Custom L129A1 || KSC Glock 17 || Inokatsu Sig P226 || KSC Glock 18C |

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

demoncase Find out more about demoncase
              Working...
              X