Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

The closest I'll ever get to dressing like a Soldier... Multicam content.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The closest I'll ever get to dressing like a Soldier... Multicam content.

Here it is, the closest you'll ever get to me dressing up like a "soldier"... For the TA Mil-Sim game at the end of March. Most of the rest of my team is going as SASR, so I thought I'd play along with a bit of multicam. I've not based my loadout on anything in particular, but I guess I'm wearing a SEALs "Crusader" patch from Britkitusa, so I'll put it in the US section...

I'm Radio Operator for the team, so I figure it's a kind of "Combat Air Controller" style...

Behold... Serious face!

And for my good side...

Brief kit list...

Hazard4 cap
    Potomac Field Gear MC under armour shirt
    TAD Force 10 Cargo Pants
    Tactical Research boots

Mayflower Assaulter PC
    Mayflower LEO chest rig

Warrior Assault Pack

Re: The closest I'll ever get to dressing like a Soldier... Multicam content.

Looks lovely mate!! Very nice combinations!

Comment

Cheers buddy... I must admit it was more luck than judgement though!

Comment

Nice. Have a soft spot for the ol' SR25.

You'll need to change the trousers for the TA game though.

Comment

Aye, the tan ones will be donned!

Comment

Looking forward to getting back to Copehill, just hope my EBR and CQBR are back from tinkering in time!

Comment

Me too! I'm gonna be taking my EBR along for the ride, just in case this SR doesn't live up to expectations...

Comment

Looks sh*t hot BEN well done. The TAD's look lovely btw.

Comment

Cheers buddy! Best chrimbo pressie I ever got!

Comment

Lucky sod! Least you didnt black out your face aswell. (Ordered the 5.11 stuff will let you know how it goes, cheers again)

Comment

Originally posted by blytm View Post
                      Lucky sod! Least you didnt black out your face aswell. (Ordered the 5.11 stuff will let you know how it goes, cheers again)
                      I wasn't gonna block out my accidental scowl! No wonder my girlfriend always thinks I'm being grumpy if I want around with that face on!

Awesome, I'm sure you'll enjoy them... You got the Tac-Lites yeah?

Comment

Haha poor girl. Yeah gone for the lites as sugested and some new boots as the oakleys are destroyed. Cheers Bud.

Comment

what chest rig is that? oh and Nice kit mate!
                          And Dr. Dre said... nothing you idiots!
                          Dr. Dre's dead, he's locked in my basement! HA HA

Comment

Never realised you were so young and handsome,
                            AMY WINEHOUSE R.I.P

G&P Silver M14 EBR Cheap
                            http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...om-going-cheap

Comment

Lol! You don't know how long I was in makeup!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

B.E.N. Intensive airsofter and forum heckler. I like dismantling stuff. Find out more about B.E.N.
                              Working...
                              X