sniper loadout?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sniper loadout?

i want to make a british sniper loadout, with a ghillie jacket/top and most probably just dpm bottoms, but what would i get to hold my stuff, molle belt? please help, and if anybody has any suggestions for anything else on my loadout please say :D

Re: sniper loadout?

Go for a molle belt or molle leg platform
    TM SOPMOD [Fully Upgraded] | TM VSR [M40A3]

Comment

reccomend any?

Comment

I got a nice one for sale mate if your interested.

Comment

Plce webbing might be worth considering. Its cheap and your not going to feel guilty about putting dirt, leaves..etc all over it. So at minimum you can carry some ammo, a sidearm maybe a radio if you are in a team.

Comment

If u want to be a sniper carry as little as possible,only what u realy need and forget about bulky webbing.
            The carry to much and you will be bulky and noisy.Which will give you away.
            carry only(belt kit) inc.. sidearm. mags for rifle and sidearm,some extra bbs if u must and thats all.
            Snipers have no set kit though so use what u want.they customise kit as needed.
            user name changed from b*tcht*ts

Comment

Slightly off topic, im doing a similar thing, and i am putting 4 pistol pouches on my left sleeve for sidearm and sniper mags. Thats it. Not carrying anything else.
              -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
              -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

i usually just use a molle belt, and if you want to muffle the sound of bb's rattling then i usually line the bb bottles and the pouches in foam or a thick towel, it does the trick for me every time.
                cheers
                rhys
                Truth is the first casualty of war
                Looking for some tm vsr mags, PM me if you have anything

Comment

Get a sniper assault rig and just gillie that up iv got a sniper smock and that's all gillied up. Bush hat is what snipers use. And ankle high boots and or sniper trainers

Comment

See if you can get an issue sniper smock, they have padded elbows for crawling.

I bought one for a fiver in a charity shop about a year ago but sold it on a certain auction site for £30 odd quid ....

Comment

Iv got a padded sniper smock but they suck as any regular sniper will tell you the same yes they have padded elbow also have scrim type netting on the shoulders and parts of the back instead of gillie suit snipings not all about gillies. As long as your a good mover in the field and slow at doing it to you won't get spotted man even with basic camo on. I took out the pads in my jacket cause there a pain in the ass when they fold over when your crawling. Just get a basic para smock and your sorted and just make sure the kit you get if its spanking new rub it in dirt and that to wears it down a bit and take out the colour. Needs to be dull bud. And any thing that gives off a slight glares sniper tape it including the buttons on the jacket

Comment

Originally posted by jefros2 View Post
                        Get a sniper assault rig and just gillie that up iv got a sniper smock and that's all gillied up. Bush hat is what snipers use. And ankle high boots and or sniper trainers
                        Whats special about sniper trainers and where can you buy them
                        "Peace cannot be achieved through violence, it can only be attained through understanding." Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

There was a really good pic of a British sniper in The Times a couple of days back when the Queen went around visiting the forces
                          Fire Team Zulu
                          Find us on FaceBook - Fire Team Zulu Airsoft
                          http://www.facebook.com/fireteamzuluairsoft

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

ghilliesniper i am new to airsoft Find out more about ghilliesniper
                          Working...
                          X