Collapse

Show me your dpm or ddpm loadouts!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Show me your dpm or ddpm loadouts!

Originally posted by OrangecrushmkII View Post
    Care to link us to that 'Stubby C8' picture you were on about? I'm sure you're mistaken as to what you're looking at, it certainly doesent come in a stubby version.

The people telling you you're wrong are basing it on the known fact that pathfinders are issued L119A1's and C8's (CQB version) I can link you to a whole tonne of pictures proving their claims, yet none of the pictures show any 'Stubby C8's.' If they were in circulation there'd be a thread by now detailing them on at least one of the forums and not everyone would've said you're wrong!

I've bumped into a couple of guys in the para pathfinders on my travels buying/ selling and in person which have sparked some interesting conversations on kit but none of them have said anything other that using bog standard C8's and L119A1's, (Also they if you take a look at some pictures a lot of guys in Afghan wore a mix of DPM and DDPM because of the varied afghan terrain, DPM certainly doesent stand out like a sore thumb in the green zones)

In regards to your kit.. Its outdated now obviously as the DPM gear is very much gone but you're along the right lines with the combat jacket and trousers. Vest in completely wrong like you've already noticed you need an ops vest or to find that webbing you have, but it would still be a fairly loose representation, I certainly didnt look at that kit and think 'Pathfinder loadout!'

Link to a gallery picturing pathfinders, if you want a basis to correct your loadout take a look:

http://jasonphowe.photoshelter.com/g...tzgyVW8FrU/0/1
    As youve said in your post is out dated now iv gone for totally dif load out still in cs dpm 95 tho. Untill i get my new mtp multi cam soon iv now bought a plate carrier in olive green iv found my kevlar. Still using my m4 but have now bought a sig 522. And mostly usd my mp5 anyways. Gone off the whole trying to look like a reg. Or corp or what every unit and putting tofether what i like the look of. Must say plate carriers look more modern than webbing even though i still use mine.
    And for the pathfinders. They use a c8 .which is a canadian version of the demarco.and they also have a cqb version as well. Mostly use the c8 with g launcher tho as my chum told me. .

Comment

*sigh*

Comment

My Old DPM kit from a couple of years ago

sigpic

AK47 Custom Operator Weapon / Sig Sauer P228 9mm

Comment

527480_362856813804922_1299493797_n.jpg

Me playing at CAAs first game at RAF Davidstow
          Team DC........................it's all about shock and awe

Comment

This isnt airsoft but this was what we were wearing on Herrick 13.

edit* This was just as the new MKIV osprey in mtp was being brought into theatre.
            Last edited by jamier; 4 November, 2012, 00:58.
            Kier - "Jamie did you really shag that bird in your body armour?"
            Jamie - "No!"
            Kier - "When she asked if you had protection, i think you got the wrong idea mate!"

Comment

Wow thanks for the photo really cool but may I ask how come you have so much sniper tape around you helmet and would a pick black goggles reduce you camo ? Cheers

Comment

That big bit at the front has country code, surname, last 3, blood group and rank on it. Each unit designates how ya identified, ours was that way. The black glasses is just the material protective cover over my ballistic goggles, its only like that as I was in my room getting that picture taken before going on guard, normally its tucked in the side so ya can easily pull ya goggles down if ya come under attack.
                Jamie - "No!"
                Kier - "When she asked if you had protection, i think you got the wrong idea mate!"

Comment

Originally posted by jamier View Post
                  This isnt airsoft but this was what we were wearing on Herrick 13.

edit* This was just as the new MKIV osprey in mtp was being brought into theatre.
                  Nice load out pal

Comment

Originally posted by jefros2 View Post
                    Nice load out pal

Mtp is tidy. ..

Comment

This is the 'original' mtp, we were one of the first units to deploy with only mtp as most were being issued it out in theatre.
                      Jamie - "No!"

Comment

Me on the left hand side...

Upcoming Games:
                        None

Armoury: G&G GR15 Raider-L, KJW P226, Cybergun M3, TM MP5 (x2)
                        Gear: British MTP, Warrior Assault Systems RICAS, Magnum Elite II Boots

Comment

Originally posted by jefros2 View Post
                          They use a c8 .which is a canadian version of the demarco.and they also have a cqb version as well. Mostly use the c8 with g launcher tho as my chum told me. .
                          Stop making yourself look like a jackass, the C8 IS a Diemaco....I currently use it, as do I use a C7A2 for a Dutch loadout I have. Not demarco or whatever the hell you call it. you thought you could show off your knowledge, you bumped into some serving people, that know what they talk about and got served!

Comment

• Cracking top guys.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1353592893.361172.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1353592908.329988.jpg

Here's my initial loadout.
                            ICS L86A2 with iron sights
                            S95 shirt and trousers
                            OG Norgie jumper
                            Short brimmed bush hat
                            PLCE NI chest rig and radio pouch
                            Shermagh
                            NI gloves.

Just for a days lightweight play. I currently have a mk 6 with DPM cover, Full set of DPM webbing, S2000 smock plus Bergen/NI pack/all arms Bergen for carrying. Oh and my trust RAF lid.

Photos of the full loadout once I finish the LSW

Comment

Wow bloody nice loadout , I have the LSW myself , can't wait for the full set

Comment

• Thanks . As soon as I choose between a SUSAT and a Spectre i will share the full load out.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

lethaldave Find out more about lethaldave
                                Working...
                                X