Collapse

Show me your dpm or ddpm loadouts!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Show me your dpm or ddpm loadouts!

heres my load out based on the royal engineers path finder platoon everything from the kit to the rifle is what they use couldnt find my kevlar lol
    so para smock/95pattern
    combat trousers/95 pattern
    light weight assault vest/rig
    m4 stubby carbine/c8 carbine which is what the pathfinders use
    drop leg holster + sig sauer pistol

Comment

[QUOTE=jefros2;1039639]
      m4 stubby carbine/c8 carbine which is what the pathfinders use

Those are two very different things and that does not bear much of a resemblance to a diemaco I'm afraid.

Any offence taken from my posts is likely intended.

Comment

isnt the vest a viper thingy??? you can pick up issue assault vests for next to nowt these days
        Do Something Brave....Then Run Like Hell!
        ::Yorkshire Airsoft:: http://www.yorkshireairsoft.co.uk
        ::Cold War Warriors 1985 - 1995:: http://coldwarwarriors.proboards.com/

Comment

Originally posted by WYATT666 View Post
          isnt the vest a viper thingy??? you can pick up issue assault vests for next to nowt these days
          To be honest nothing really says Miltary about it , just generic airsofter in DPM. Also as far as I'm aware there is no such thing as "Royal Engineer Pathfinders" , the closest is the 23 Engineer Regiment who are attached to the paras but are not pathfinders in any way.

Other than the innaccuracies , it is a nice ,simple , lightweight loadout.

Comment

I've got a spare DPM ops issue vest in VGC could be tempted to part with cheaply... say less than £40

Comment

Originally posted by voodooTheMarshmallow View Post
              To be honest nothing really says Miltary about it , just generic airsofter in DPM. Also as far as I'm aware there is no such thing as "Royal Engineer Pathfinders" , the closest is the 23 Engineer Regiment who are attached to the paras but are not pathfinders in any way.

Other than the innaccuracies , it is a nice ,simple , lightweight loadout.
              not arguing with that cause its right but to my knowledge any engineer that does p company and is attached to the pathfinders para platoon is pritty much a pathfinder reason my mate is attached to them is cause he is route builder /demolitioner engineer so as far as im aware hes a pathfinder and the c8 carbine also comes in a stubby version cause the one i have in the pic is a identicle rep of the one he was using in afgan so correct me where i am wrong yes it is a viper assault vest reason for being in the pic is cause my webbing /belt kit in in my loft and that is what they use not assault vests and as for the combat gear the smock is genuine issue so r the trousers and every thing else i have except the viper load out

Comment

Originally posted by jefros2 View Post
                not arguing with that cause its right but to my knowledge any engineer that does p company and is attached to the pathfinders para platoon is pritty much a pathfinder reason my mate is attached to them is cause he is route builder /demolitioner engineer so as far as im aware hes a pathfinder and the c8 carbine also comes in a stubby version cause the one i have in the pic is a identicle rep of the one he was using in afgan so correct me where i am wrong yes it is a viper assault vest reason for being in the pic is cause my webbing /belt kit in in my loft and that is what they use not assault vests and as for the combat gear the smock is genuine issue so r the trousers and every thing else i have except the viper load out
                Okay I'm not really up on HMAF so I'll accept that but I have seen many an airosft L119a1s and even a couple real Diemacos whilst in the US and that doesn't bear any resemblance to one , the stock , pistol grip , reciever , rails , sights , flashhider , barrel length are all incorrect to name but a few to be a C8 or a L119a1.

Comment

Any chance you could use punctuation to make your post easier to understand?

Comment

sorry guys im scottish we spek fast no time for punctuation lol voodoo yeah i get what you mean man as i said ,my mate is a path finder engineer so it was him that told me what to get and he gave me most o stuff that i never had allready .its pritty hard to rep the full kit as we wear full face protection on r local sites or id be wearing the bush hat lol

Comment

Fair enough it just makes you look like you can't read or type very well.

Comment

sorry guys im scottish we spek fast no time for punctuation lol voodoo yeah i get what you mean man as i said ,my mate is a path finder engineer so it was him that told me what to get and he gave me most o stuff that i never had allready .its pritty hard to rep the full kit as we wear full face protection on r local sites or id be wearing the bush hat lol
                        You mean, he is a sapper that did selection for the pathfinder platoon? Or, hes an engineer in 23 that has been attached for a tour/specific task?

Comment

not 1 to really jump on the band wagon, but the smock looks like a generic windproof smock and not a Para smock

The Impossible i can do, Miracles take slightly longer .
                          But all problems are solved with a brew and a fag.

Comment

Just visited ehobbyasia store in hong kong ( I'm on holiday) and I bought a psg tighbore and a new hop up with an h nub and I got 5 120rs pmags and a susat

Comment

Not sure I quite subscribe to the idea that the Scottish don't use punctuation or grammar.

I would agree what other people have said though, the kit you posted looks absolutely nothing like what has been documented as being used in Afghanistan, and the L119 will come in 10/16 inch version, your gun looks like neither. It's perfectly fine as a DPM loadout, but I don't think any of it could be used in a British military loadout.

Comment

Well I have finall decided to move on from DPM , I'm going to get a full set of MTP webbing along with a MTP helmet cover . A for the AFG kit I'm losing my ECBA and DDPM pouches for a osprey MK3 covered in MTP pouches all this is going to cot around about 175£ but since it's my birthday coming up I might get away with it
                                How's does that sound?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

lethaldave Find out more about lethaldave
                                Working...
                                X