Collapse

Show me your dpm or ddpm loadouts!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Show me your dpm or ddpm loadouts!

sounds expensive and the reason why i only do historical loadouts these days

Once you've got the kit it never changes... modern impressions cost a fortune. espeically in time of conflict as the kit changes really really quickly.

Comment

Good point x) but I have to admit its really addictive :/

Comment

DSC_0266.jpgDSC_0159.jpg

heres my DPM loadout....thanks to the photographer at Matlock combat games

obviously first is in action.........second is me worse for wear on a very hot Sat

Comment

upgrade on l86 with my new mk6 helmet courtesy of sicklypilot :P

Comment

The start of my DDPM loadout

Didnt have DDPM trousers there so just wore DPM lol

But now kit has
            DDPM Shirt
            DDPM Trousers
            DDPM Opsrey Assault vest
            DDPM Goretex Jacket
            Magnum Amazon desert Boots

I'll try get a full length picture soon
            Upcoming Games:
            None

Armoury: G&G GR15 Raider-L, KJW P226, Cybergun M3, TM MP5 (x2)
            Gear: British MTP, Warrior Assault Systems RICAS, Magnum Elite II Boots

Comment

Originally posted by Jay8 View Post
              Not sure I quite subscribe to the idea that the Scottish don't use punctuation or grammar.

I would agree what other people have said though, the kit you posted looks absolutely nothing like what has been documented as being used in Afghanistan, and the L119 will come in 10/16 inch version, your gun looks like neither. It's perfectly fine as a DPM loadout, but I don't think any of it could be used in a British military loadout.

Well to correct you and the rest where yous are clearly wrong. The stubby m4 is used by the pathfinders as its my mates main assault rifle when he was in afgan. . Only time they used the demarco was to strap a 40mm on the bottom !! So correct me please. Yeah the kit i have shown isnt full pathfinder spec i should o waited till i had my webbing down from the loft as the viper assault vest is more a waregames assault vest. But the smock and the trousers where from my mate who uses them in the army. So yes it its what they weart and no not in afgan cause when he was there obv green would stick out like a sore thumb !! It was deserts as im sure yous arent that unkwoledgeable you didnt gather. ! But going by the replys yous no what yous are talking about on some things ! Cheers nae starting arguements over what we wear for a hobbie not real life but clearly when my mates a pathfinder im sure he nos what hes speaking about more than me and anyone on here

Comment

A stubby M4?

Only time they used the Diemaco was to put a UGL on it?

Well, thanks for clearing that up. Obviously we'll bow to your knowledge of your mate the RE Pathfinder. Because none of us obviously have served in Afghan in the last 11 years.
                I'm off to sit on my own for a while, because it took me some time to decode your post, and GCHQ weren't up for the task at 2am. I suggest you do the same. Then go and do some research. And, please, stop waffling and think before you gob off.
                Any opinions expressed by me may not be mine. I don't have opinions anymore. I have a mortgage and teenagers. I used to be a wild, party animal. Now I buy my trousers at M & S.

Comment

Roger. ! Well maybe theres folk thats served in afgan hats of but it changes all the time. And he said its what he used so im going to believe him

Comment

As i said i dont really care to much its airsoft. We play so not causing any hassle and if i have then it was not ment we all have opinions and all the ones i got are well noted

Comment

hoping this pic loads up for once,

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/831/photo1dxy.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/842/photo1zdo.jpg/
                      selling the mkII osprey and mk6 helmet with the mockingbird IR,but thats another topic, the L129 ( WIP ) needs a few more finishing touches, bog standard AAr85a1 , dont like to crowd my rigs/Pcarriers as i just cram them full of stuff i really dont need in a game,
                      PRR, mag pouches, dump pouch, camelbak do me fine most games

cheers
                      Last edited by timchef; 17 August, 2012, 12:43.

Comment

CURLYROCKS deffo has the best load out here like realy well done the only load oit where i can say it maches what me and my ex colligues wore just dont agree with the cap badge and patches (thats just my opinion though)
                        Made a note in my diary on the way here. Simply reads..."Bugger"

Comment

thanks that means alot, much respect for you . However after much thought i reckon im going to do a Op Herrick 8-9 , after much thought i just reckon i way prefer DDPM loadout .

Comment

Still waiting on pouches and a NI Patrol Pack with Whip antenna plus NVG mount and then my loadout is complete. The helmet looks old because i rubbed in a hint of cam cream . And yes the pen is coming out of the molle.

Comment

Originally posted by jefros2 View Post
                              Well to correct you and the rest where yous are clearly wrong. The stubby m4 is used by the pathfinders as its my mates main assault rifle when he was in afgan. . Only time they used the demarco was to strap a 40mm on the bottom !! So correct me please. Yeah the kit i have shown isnt full pathfinder spec i should o waited till i had my webbing down from the loft as the viper assault vest is more a waregames assault vest. But the smock and the trousers where from my mate who uses them in the army. So yes it its what they weart and no not in afgan cause when he was there obv green would stick out like a sore thumb !! It was deserts as im sure yous arent that unkwoledgeable you didnt gather. ! But going by the replys yous no what yous are talking about on some things ! Cheers nae starting arguements over what we wear for a hobbie not real life but clearly when my mates a pathfinder im sure he nos what hes speaking about more than me and anyone on here
                              Care to link us to that 'Stubby C8' picture you were on about? I'm sure you're mistaken as to what you're looking at, it certainly doesent come in a stubby version.

The people telling you you're wrong are basing it on the known fact that pathfinders are issued L119A1's and C8's (CQB version) I can link you to a whole tonne of pictures proving their claims, yet none of the pictures show any 'Stubby C8's.' If they were in circulation there'd be a thread by now detailing them on at least one of the forums and not everyone would've said you're wrong!

I've bumped into a couple of guys in the para pathfinders on my travels buying/ selling and in person which have sparked some interesting conversations on kit but none of them have said anything other that using bog standard C8's and L119A1's, (Also they if you take a look at some pictures a lot of guys in Afghan wore a mix of DPM and DDPM because of the varied afghan terrain, DPM certainly doesent stand out like a sore thumb in the green zones)

In regards to your kit.. Its outdated now obviously as the DPM gear is very much gone but you're along the right lines with the combat jacket and trousers. Vest in completely wrong like you've already noticed you need an ops vest or to find that webbing you have, but it would still be a fairly loose representation, I certainly didnt look at that kit and think 'Pathfinder loadout!'

Link to a gallery picturing pathfinders, if you want a basis to correct your loadout take a look:

http://jasonphowe.photoshelter.com/g...tzgyVW8FrU/0/1

Comment

I was trying out this for an upcoming game...then i got carried away & added the cam cream, bergen & LAW

Rustys Rigs & Old School SAS/SBS Airsoft on Facebook & Old School SAS Airsoft on Instagram

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

lethaldave Find out more about lethaldave
                                Working...
                                X