Mk6 British helmet visor HELP PLEASE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mk6 British helmet visor HELP PLEASE

Looking to buy a Mk6 helmet visor. Like the British army were issued in Northern Ireland conflict.
    Needed to complete my NI loadout... Either the visor or Mk6 with visor... I have the nape protector and helmet but need as above either helmet with fitted visor or just the visor...
    ANY HELP would be great.... Where to buy one or are you or someone you know selling one..
    sigpic

Re: Mk6 British helmet visor HELP PLEASE

Not too picky I know but if the visor could be as least scratched the better... As Airsofting in it when I get one... Hopefully fingers crossed...
    sigpic

Comment

I have a spare somewhere(visor only-no helmet mounts) but will have to check which type it is as there were 2 different types.

Comment

All sorted now... Gotta travel and pick one up next week.... Thanks guys

THREAD CLOSED
        sigpic

Comment

Dammit, if I had have been around a few months earlier you could have had mine!

Want a spare?
          Good evening... Infidelllll!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

moving shadow Started Airsoft as a Skirmisher in 2009 and 2010 set up / Founded & Organiser of- Telford & Wrekin Airsoft Team, featured in Airsoft International and Airsoft Action magazines. Find out more about moving shadow
          Working...
          X