Resources: british infantry and others! :picture intensive:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resources: british infantry and others! :picture intensive:

heya guys i have a whole load of books at home and i thought that some of you might appreciate some of the matireal for finishing touches on your loadouts

ive got a whole load here just check out my library on photobucket
    http://s1261.beta.photobucket.com/us...ndeis/library/

Re: Resources: british infantry and others! :picture intensive:

Royal naval photographer and Royal Marines.
    section 24 of the 1968 Act
    Supplying imitation firearms to minors
    1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
    2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Spot on the man above me
      photos up top are taken from david bailey's heros and are taken around 2010
      most of the pictures are taken of the soldiers inside camp bastion.
      theres a few good pharagraphs about what its like in camp bastion in the book

I completely forgot about this for a while, going to carry on keeping it updated, i thought this particular article was pretty good for any budding combat snipers/dmr
      these are photos of the brunei based 2nd battalion of royal gurkha rifles / sniper teams
      took the photos out of combat magazine
      photobucket has de-scaled them but if anyone wants originalls or any of the small print just send me a message

Comment

Could be a good source, I'll add some that have popped up on the RN pages.

1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
        2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

those are pretty flash! thanks man
          I take it that's some sort of ship based search party! would love to see someone try out a more unique load out like that.

Comment

That is one of the Royal Marines boarding teams.
            Ships tend to deploy with them for certain deployments now, the Navy augments them.

Comment

are those blackhawk plate carriers under the dpm ispl?
              It's not about you dying for your country...
              Its about making your enemies die for theres

Comment

Yeah, they've used the DDPM ones for ages. But in the most recent boarding team pics, featured above there are a few Multicam/MTP carriers underneath the life preservers, still look like the BH PCs though.

Comment

combat magazine had a really good section on pathfinders
                  theres enougth here to build a very basic loadout
                  you will have to flip the shots but the text should be visible

Last edited by rouge; 16 July, 2013, 22:23. Reason: mistake

Comment

Where those marines using dump pouches?! Never ever seen them on actual soldiers before

Comment

a lot of units seem to have adopted dump pouches in the stan. seen a few para's with them as well as others

like so...

Comment

A good amount are using Emags, so they are unwilling to ditch them.
                        Wouldnt surprise me if they are all private purchase as well.

Comment

Originally posted by seansamurai1 View Post
                          Wouldnt surprise me if they are all private purchase as well.
                          Why's that?, are they not available anywhere but on tour then?

Comment

A lot of the gucci kit like that is private purchase.
                            The boarding party ones further up look issue but that one doesnt. Looks like it has a green label on it, Warrior possibly?

Oakley gloves tend to be private issue for example.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

rouge Find out more about rouge
                            Working...
                            X