Royal Navy/Marines G3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Royal Navy/Marines G3

Hi all, not sure if this is the right place but I need some advice.

As part of my All things British loadouts I'm looking at boarding parties/air support stuff. I've come across these pics and wondered what it would take to make one.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359573554.245335.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359573563.958129.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359573574.635285.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359573589.412935.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359573604.497618.jpg

Thanks

Re: Royal Navy/Marines G3

Well its difficult to tell the length from those pics but I think that is a G3ka4, i'm selling ne here http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?188908-G3ka4
    The big difference is that the one in the pics has an RIS, you'd need a CA33 RIS and they are £100, then you have the problem of where to put the battery which would normally be in the handguard.
    HK MP5k PDW//IMI Uzi//HK MP5a4//HK MP5a5//M3 Grease Gun//HK51//L119a1//HK G36k//Colt M653//Colt M733 with M203//Steyr AUG A1//AMD 65//DSA SA58//Colt M16vn//H&K G3a3//Sig P226//Colt 1911a1//Sig P226r//STI 2011

Comment

You can just about fit a crane stock split Lipo in the ris on a G3 (I know I've done it),it's a tight fit. Make sure you check the width of the lipo cells to be sure as some of them are wider than others.

Comment

How big are you? Ive probably still got some No8 shirts and trousers in my old kit bag.

Comment

Thanks guys. Any recommendations on the base rifle? The classic army range looks ideal personally but any experience?

Comment

Classic army would be te one to go for. As for the battery, although its not really specific to these pictures but a peq15 would do nicely

Comment

buy devlins G3kA4, they're not readily made my any manufacturer to the best of my knowledge & after owning one of his rifles, can say you're going to get a quality RIF
              'It shockingly outranges many m16's and ak's. I have taped both mags together for added firepower and reliablity.'

Comment

I never knew these were in service, is that a shell catch bag on the ejection port as well?
                - GHK AK74MN - GHK AUG A1 - Secutor Gladius 17 - WE MG36 HPA -

Comment

Originally posted by Rory4657 View Post
                  Thanks guys. Any recommendations on the base rifle? The classic army range looks ideal personally but any experience?
                  Depends how accurate you want to be. If that is a G3ka4 then no airsoft manufacturer makes it, it has a navy type polymer lower which you can only get from a G&G FS51 and a mid length front end which you can only get from a CA33ka3 so you're looking at 2 rifles (one of which is hard to find) plus the ris and sliding stock.
                  HK MP5k PDW//IMI Uzi//HK MP5a4//HK MP5a5//M3 Grease Gun//HK51//L119a1//HK G36k//Colt M653//Colt M733 with M203//Steyr AUG A1//AMD 65//DSA SA58//Colt M16vn//H&K G3a3//Sig P226//Colt 1911a1//Sig P226r//STI 2011

Comment

If you want an accurate rif pass on the CA as the body is all wrong and sticks out like a saw thumb, I would cross the gng with the marui to get the best bits from both and a realistic and prototypical gun.

Comment

Originally posted by Olphy View Post
                      I never knew these were in service, is that a shell catch bag on the ejection port as well?
                      Helo snipers use the bag to prevent brass getting caught up in the blades.

Louis.

Comment

Technically to prevent foreign object damage or FOD. It's more likely to get under the floor or gearbox etc.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Rory4657 A Bristolian lost in Somerset. Find out more about Rory4657
                        Working...
                        X