UK Minimi gunners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UK Minimi gunners

Hi sorry if this has been done before, couldnt find it ( only did a quick search mind you )

Have recently fell in love with my AnK m249 para again, and enjoy adding the extra fear and game play of using mine in a game, ( the visual of such a heavy beast sometimes is enough to keep most people surpressed )

my reason for starting this thread is to ask others how they do their loadouts as a "support gunner" and how they enjoy playing the most.

as i dont have a camera to put pics up atm i will try and describe mine as best i can

Main : A n K M249 para mostly standard internal although modded the hop myself ( following vids off the net ) 2500 box mag, and 2000 cloth mag on belt

Cam : I'm a bit of a MTP whore atm and enjoy looking the brit part

Belt : use a molle belt with mtp grenade pouchs, to left hand side, mtp radio and mtp shingle mag pouch on right ( mag pouch used as holster ) and an extra pistol mag pouch, have a coyote brown m249 pouch to the rear ( bumbag style) this houses the spair mag, be it the large 2500 box mag, or the cloth bag... ( grenade pouchs usually filled with pea granades these days )

side arm : KJW 229 ptp

vest : -full sim- osprey type vest with m4 mags front and side, pistol on vest
    -normal- no vest

unfortunately i find i get carried away with the gunner role, and end up using more than usual bbs, but as its so much fun atm, i cant help myself, suppose money may stop me soon enough

role wise, i usually pair up with a forward spotter type, sneak round and tear up enemy lines from the side... move back and around and attack again from a new position.. i like the element of surprise having that much rof and surprise, usually confuses folk into a thinking theres more than just us..

anyone elses storys or loadouts or questions on mine feel free to post, and sorry for the diary style post,

thanks for reading

rednaxelaa aka CLAYMORE
    'Why did you shoot him 13 times?'
    'The browning mag only holds 13 rounds sir.'

awesome quote
    Originally posted by Hawke
    Be aware - from some people, a pat on the back is sometimes a recce as to where to put the knife in at a later date.

Re: UK Minimi gunners

can we get some pic's?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Rednaxelaa pain distributer Find out more about Rednaxelaa
    Working...
    X