British bomb desposal loadout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• British bomb desposal loadout

After watching the tv show Bluestone 42 and talking to a friend about it I decided to do a bomb desposal loadout I allready have a l85 and I am soon to be getting a sig 226 ( i prefer it to the glock 17 ). For my plate carrier I have decided to put 2 2x m4 mag pouches on my left for easy reach and utility pouches on either side for storing stuff in but I have not quite decided on what to have on my chest now because its ment to be bomb desposal I want the bare minimum on my chest but I want it to look good so I was thinking paint brush sharpies multi tool maybe glow sticks and maybe pistol mag pouches. I have a helmet ita a Mich 2000 , also I have been advised on fingerless gloves .

Feedback welcome and suggestions also
    I love the smell of napalm in the morning

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...-tactical-list
    My Tactical List

Re: British bomb desposal loadout

EOD techs go out dressed exactly the same as a regular soldier until they suit up.

Go for a typical Brit look with the addition of your paint brush and some EOD patches.

The only way you'd really stand out is to run about in one of the suits... not something you'll enjoy for too long!

Comment

I'd give that about 2 minutes of enjoyment with those suits.
      section 24 of the 1968 Act
      Supplying imitation firearms to minors
      1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
      2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Yeah the suits look too cumbersome for airsoft
        I love the smell of napalm in the morning

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...-tactical-list
        My Tactical List

Comment

Originally posted by seansamurai1 View Post
          I'd give that about 2 minutes of enjoyment with those suits.
          That long? I must admit the little toy robots look fun. Its a shame 23 pioneer wouldnt let me play with it :/

Comment

One thing comes to mind in those suits... COD juggernaught - ignore all the hits :D

Comment

Nothing quite like an extra 50Kgs, and you'd get fucking warm too :P
              Would be one hell of a site though!

Comment

As above. I spent some time working with bomb disposal and WIS teams in Iraq and most of them kept their chest area clear. Multi tool, mine prodder, cyalumes, CAT, all in the loops just to the side. And obviously the patches. Glove wise most I saw were the DDPM thin leather gloves with the fingers cut off, but most took them off when inspecting anything anyway.

Comment

I wore the bomb disposal suit once...ONCE!
                  I think if anyone was the wear it for a game they should be able to not take hits for being nails and running about in it lol.
                  Airsoft Social - Founder

Comment

Errrr right. I think this is up there with the guy who wanted to wear a wet suit.
                    sigpic

Originally posted by Savaged Wolf

Snowdrop - hes quiet but always there ! like a jedi

Comment

But with less lubrication.
                      Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
                      It just annoys me that M79s are in MW2 when everyone else is using stupid futureweapons.

Derbyshire- apparently the secret training grounds of the Russian special forces.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowdrop View Post
                        Errrr right. I think this is up there with the guy who wanted to wear a wet suit.
                        Bravoo!! Just bravo! You took the words out of my mouth! Lool
                        Assumption is the mother of F*&% Ups!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Ahairybaldguy Find out more about Ahairybaldguy
                        Working...
                        X