SA-80

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SA-80

Okay chaps, I've been looking around for some time now and I can't seem to finds a definitive answer, so I figured this is the best place to ask; what is the best all round l85a2? Ics seems good, relatively realistic and the fps can be easily changed. The G&G also seems good, but apparently the semi auto stops working after a while. The Ares is said to be the most reliable, but the internals aren't the best, or so I'm told.
    Cheers!
    'Who dares, wins' - Del Trotter

Re: SA-80

WE Gas blowback FTW
    JG & TM G36's/CA,JG,TM & WE M4's/TM MP5K/TM & KJW SIG P226's/A&K M249/ACM M500 SSB/3 x TM M3 Super90/TM Hi Capa/TM & ASG MK23 Socom's/WE Baby Hi Capa/KJW M92f/Star L85A2/2 x DE M3 Clone/A&K Magpul Masada

Comment

the ares mate the ics cropps up with lots of little problems that cant be solved easily due to proprietary parts the G&G is a bag of sh*te brittle cocking handles an other externals and dosent perform as well as the ics or ares the ares has the best externals and is solid inside and out

Comment

So Ares is the best way to go, in your opinion?

Comment

definatley and ive owned the lot...a few times lol

Comment

What about the FPS? How easily can it be changed? Also, how realistic is it?

Comment

the ares has a quick change spring just remove the buttpad and the spring guide twists out the ics is abit easier to get too but the ics suffers from a big lack of fps for some reason

Comment

Ahh, sounds good. The realism?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Thingsthatexplode Been playing for over a year now, hopefully joining the regs in a couple more. Find out more about Thingsthatexplode
                Working...
                X