Collapse

ICS L85a2 with madbull AGX launcher ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ICS L85a2 with madbull AGX launcher ??

After seeing lots of airsoft L85's with daniels defence rails I've decided I'm not really a fan of the rails... So I thought I'd go for a UGL front end.... Then I saw the prices... Ouch!!

This got me thinking you can get a small bolt on rail for the underside of the standard green front end. This could mean I maybe able to mount a madbull AGX launcher under the forend...

Method in my madness is I can quickly detach the launcher if I'm doing an older british loadout... But when needed I can slide on the AGX for a kind of Afghan(ish) look...

Am I mad ????
    What do you think
    sigpic

Re: ICS L85a2 with madbull AGX launcher ??

But it won't look right for a L85 with a UGL at all.

Comment

The launchers are not that dissimilar. I know the standard a2 green hand gaurd will look odd but some sniper tape will cover it...
      sigpic

Comment

Launcher is a good 3 inches too short, and the hand guard is a very different shape and length. it won't look like a L85 with a UGL, it will look like a L85 with an airsoft grenade launcher modded on.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

moving shadow Started Airsoft as a Skirmisher in 2009 and 2010 set up / Founded & Organiser of- Telford & Wrekin Airsoft Team, featured in Airsoft International and Airsoft Action magazines. Find out more about moving shadow
        Working...
        X