SAS Operation Nimrod loadout help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SAS Operation Nimrod loadout help

I Need help setting up a Operation Nimrod SAS loadout.

I have the S6 ressie, ressie bag and NI patrol boots. What I need is the coveralls, does anyone sell these? And the webbing & armour that was worn. Also, what MP5 to get and where I can get the slimline handguard and straight mag, I'm not bothering with the over/under mounted torches or M4 pistol grip on the front. I have a Browning 9 milly too.

This is a bit different from my usual British impressions, as I don't tend to go down the SF route.

Cheers.
    Wolfpack

Re: SAS Operation Nimrod loadout help

I've got some black MOD issue flameproof coveralls if you want them?

They've got zip/velcro fastening up the front and have an elasticated cuff and ankle and have a hood with flash inserts on the upper arms.
    There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

The webbing and armour you will be more likely winning the lottery than finding. They were some Nylon Tac vest and very early BA that have since disappeared off the face of the earth.

Comment

If you google Operation Nimrod there is a site selling the whole load out, obviously a reproduction but looks ace

Comment

Shame as i saw a SAS issue pig skin vest for sale at the War and Peace show last week too

Comment

Pig skin was post Nimrod.

http://i3.dailyrecord.co.uk/incoming...ranian+Embassy

See the shiny surface on the waistcoat, its nylon.

Comment

A vest on you know where at present for nimrod.. only 200 quid :D

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

AFO_Wolfpack Been Airsofting since I was 13, and Reenacting from age 15. Find out more about AFO_Wolfpack
              Working...
              X