MTP apparel choices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MTP apparel choices

So I'm looking to buy some MTP gear to replace my DPMs but am interested in what you lot prefer.

I am going for the standard issues MTP PCS trousers - not fussed about the Crye style built-in kneepads. I currently use an olive CIRAS vest.
    I think the MTP + Olive UBACS would look good with this combination.

I can imagine the UBACS being clingy/sweaty so would like to hear what you have to say. My DPM shirt gets me a bit too warm, so the jacket will also be a sweaty choice

What do you lot prefer to wear and why?
    ICS L85A2 - KWA Glock 17 - Bravo 22 Merseyside Regular

The ubacs are made to wick sweat away from the wearer and my ddpm ubac under a mk3 osprey has been less wet and sticky than wearing just a tshirt under it... its good stuff

Comment

Re: MTP apparel choices

I know this is late, but UBAC or thin HH layer and UBAC for slightly colder days and for the days where you just wish you never woke up (5 degrees or less), HH thin thermal (as it also wicks away sweat) cotton t-shirt and a field jacket.

Comment

Re: MTP apparel choices

UBACS are amazingly comfy when it is warm. When it is not warm just wear a shirt or something under but remove the buttons and replace with velcro (the fasteners that close the shirt) so it doesn't create a pressure point under armour.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

smudge1990 Task Force Thor // T-08 Find out more about smudge1990
        Working...
        X