Current British Eyewear - Afghan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Current British Eyewear - Afghan

Hi guys, just a quick post of something i thought was overlooked on this section of the forum, eyewear !

Although my load out is not strictly a typical British load out, as all my gear is Warrior Assault Systems; with more of a PMC look, i think that British eyewear in Afghan needs to be spoken about.

As i said my load out is not the standard load out but i love my ESS v12's.

Im thinking of a pair of SawFly revision goggles; correct me if im wrong, as from the pics ive seen the troops are currently using them.
    Would i be correct in my assumption ? Any one got any experience with Sawfly eyewear? More/ less fog than Ess v12's ?

here is a pic of my current load out; for those who are interested.

FOR SALE:
    TRI AN/PRC 152 Radio package

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...43#post1451643

Re: Current British Eyewear - Afghan

Revision Sawfly2 glasses are one of the issued sets as well as ESS Glasses and goggles

Comment

Originally posted by 1st commando View Post
      Revision Sawfly2 glasses are one of the issued sets as well as ESS Glasses and goggles
      ^^This.

Ess goggles came first I believe and then Sawfly2's became std issue. They don't come with an anti fog cloth but i'm sure you could source one easily enough (well mind didn't anyways).

I have both and removed the foam on the ESS goggles to improve air circulation - didn't help massively so purchased a pair of Sawfly's. Best eyewear purchase yet.

Comment

Its what ever stores/QMs has in stock. I prefer the glassess as I find they stay on easier. However, each to their own.

Comment

You have a pic?

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met behulp van Tapatalk

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

nimbley Find out more about nimbley
          Working...
          X