Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

L119 build questions! What PEQ box and battery to go in, amongst other Q's!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L119 build questions! What PEQ box and battery to go in, amongst other Q's!

Good day all.

Building my L119A1 and now need somewhere to put the batteries.

I've got a TM Recoil M4 as the base gun. It's front wired and uses 8.4v Lipo batteries.

I need to get a battery box to hold the batteries and I reckon now I'll need some different batteries. Now question is -

What PEQ box do I need? Does it have to be the PEQ 2 or can I use the PEQ 15 which appears to be much cheaper and easier to source. And then what battery do I put in it?

Re: L119 build questions! What PEQ box and battery to go in, amongst other Q's!

Are you building a short or a long?
    They're are lots of reference pictures of shorts with both the PEQ2 and the PEQ15 ( the more modern set ups) so its up to you.
    sigpic

Comment

I'm going long mate - so it doesn't matter which one to go for then?

If that is the case which one is the better battery box?

Comment

Probably a PEQ2 as its bigger so its less awkward to find batteries that fit.

Comment

OK cheers for that, I have found a DBOYS one for under £20 posted so I'll buy it I guess.

Also, is this the right stock??

unnamed.jpg

Comment

Yes, however they are commonly seen with a buttpud.
            Magpul stocks and a few other have been seen but for an easily recognisable L119a1 that stock looks ideal.
            sigpic

Comment

Ahh great. Yeah I have sourced the but pad for a little over a fiver. Can't believe that this was the stock on my old gun all the time and I've been looking for an L11 stock for ages lol

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Rich83 I am a mole and I live in a hole. Find out more about Rich83
              Working...
              X