Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my load out

Hi

This is my SAS inspired loadout. I am relatively new to Airsoft and over the months have been piecing together my kit, I have finally got there after good and bad purchases.
    I bought the helmet from ebay and the overalls, I could not find the SAS ones so settled for the police issued flame proof ones instead. The gas mask came off a fellow member and had the airsoft safe lenses, although I would not mind tinting them some how. the flash hood is there also, really happy with the difference it makes to my load out.
    the vest came off ebay, I stripped off the pouches and set aside. The aim was to use it as a bullet proof vest and have my MP5 mag drop leg instead (not pictured) and my holster on the other.
    The weapons I have are the g&g Mp5 and glock 17, again gloves are cheap and cheerful. For now I think I am done.
    What do you guys think?

Sorry for rubbish pictures, Will take some more one day.

Thanks
    Chris

Re: my load out

you will instantly regret wearing the respirator after running...
    The Gear Box Destroyer

Comment

so far so good, does not worry me to be honest. I know they are love or hate, but all good in my book

Comment

Looks very good!!!!

As above really, id send them to Hero shark, get em meshed up... meshed eyes, empy out the filter and pull the filer rubber off and take the inner mask off (as this stops the s10 fogging up, with everything meshed this should help with airflow.

I am in the process of getting another Heroshark meshed S10, Ill get picks up once its back
        FOR SALE
        7" Magpul ERGO free float ris, 7" larue ff ris,
        , multicam pistol pouch, ACM pistol fast bags.

Comment

how much are the mesh inserts ?

Comment

Having been made to run around in an S10, I can whole heartedly recommend NOT doing it. Definitely try some of the conversions that ElZer0 mentioned.

Comment

Yup, S10's are the devil. Just thinking about NBC runs gives me shivers down my back. Sweating, fogged up lenses, the 'orrible rubber shuffling noise the whole squad made thanks to those overboots...

*shudder*

Sent on Tapatalk, apologies for spelling!

Comment

Agreed its a brilliant 'look' but in terms of play you're handicapping yourself as much as you would be if you decided to play with a sandbag on your head.

You pretty much reduce your ability to run and breath properly, no bugger is going to hear you very clearly and most importantly you've massively reduced your peripheral vision.

Sort of thing i'd probably bother with for themed or scenario events but if you're new to the hobby and still in your open day honeymoon period I'd seriously recomend getting some more 'normal' eye pro and getting used to playing with your senses at full ability before you hobble yourslef by running around in a face wellie.

Nice kit though

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Chrisebrooks06 Find out more about Chrisebrooks06
                Working...
                X