Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need some help with helmet and pouches please

Hi, all

Got a osprey mk4 and was wondering which dump pouch that can hold about 6 m4 magazines in it to get to go with it, and whether it should be worn on the belt or osprey itself.

Also got an mk7 helmet with MTP cover arriving, what else should i do to the helmet like tape etc, and what type of NVG mount should i get and where to get it from please.

Going for a British MTP look got the MTP ubac and trousers, using a black belt, black blackhawk m9 holster, black Oakley gloves, MTP mk4 Osprey, mtp mk7 helmet.

Using a m4 with a m9 sidearm, obviously this isn't a full British load out as the weapons are all wrong but i would like the gear to be as close to as possible please.

Re: Need some help with helmet and pouches please

Originally posted by blair View Post

Hi, all

Got a osprey mk4 and was wondering which dump pouch that can hold about 6 m4 magazines in it to get to go with it, and whether it should be worn on the belt or osprey itself.
    Wear it on the Osprey, a belt would just get in the way.

Also got an mk7 helmet with MTP cover arriving, what else should i do to the helmet like tape etc, and what type of NVG mount should i get and where to get it from please.
    Scarpa tape round the bottom, possibly a scrim net, but lots of hessian and MTP pattern material.

Going for a British MTP look got the MTP ubac and trousers, using a black belt, black blackhawk m9 holster, black Oakley gloves, MTP mk4 Osprey, mtp mk7 helmet.

Using a m4 with a m9 sidearm, obviously this isn't a full British load out as the weapons are all wrong but i would like the gear to be as close to as possible please.
    Post some pics when finished!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

blair Find out more about blair
    Working...
    X