Show your PARA AFGHANISTAN loadouts!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Show your PARA AFGHANISTAN loadouts!

I'm interested in starting a para loadout , and I would like to see other peoples ideas .

Re: Show your PARA AFGHANISTAN loadouts!

I'm not going to stick em up on here for 'persec' but I have a lot of pics of a mate of mine in afghan with the parachute regiment and I can ask him if he minds me mailing you a couple if that helps.

Comment

Depends what era Afghan style you want.
      There are a few possible choices you could have...
      1. DDPM with DDPM plate armour with PLCE webbing

2. 2 Para = DDPM with mk2 osprey with PLCE webbing over top.
      3 Para = DDPM with DDPM black hawk plate carrier (both with a para helmets with a mix of DDPM/choc chip covers with various netting and NVG mounts)

3. Early MTP with gen 1 trousers and ubacs, MK4 osprey, DDPM PRR pouch + hydration pouch, MK 7 helmet with mix of choc chip/mtp helmet covers plus scrim netting

Google...... Para's op herrick 4 (2006)
      op herrick 8 (2008)
      op herrick 13 (2010/2011)

here's a 3 Para OP H13
      Last edited by Darkmikey22; 23 June, 2014, 21:58.

Comment

Well thanks for all the replies , my idea of the thread was not information on how to look the part ... It was more the interest on what impressions people came up with .
        Thus it's airsoft loadout based , as opposed to real life photos taken off the internet . On the other hand I am more than happy to see peoples personal photos .
        Cheers

Comment

the above pic is my loadout

Comment

All the pics of my mate pelle, they are not wearing that much kit.

Its usually armour over t-shirts rather than full shirts if that helps.

- - - Updated - - -

Here's one of his section, i've obviously done a 'done in my shed' job of censoring anything that might id them.

2.jpg

Comment

Cheers , keep them coming their great! Warning Darkmikey22 the picture does not appear to be working :/

Comment

Like i say he's got loads of good pics, i'll ask if i can loan any more and get back to you. At the end of the day I need to make sure he's comfortable with them being outside of his 'friends list' on FB.

You know it's a game to us, less so for him.

Comment

That would be great Gadge! It would be great to see more , on the other hand if your friend is not happy to show them, then its no problem.

Comment

No probs, like i say i've asked him if he minds me showing a few more but he's probably at work at the mo so i've not got a response yet. If i do and it's positive i'll either mail them to you privately or if he's totally not arsed i'll put them on here. He tends to consider those days a chapter of his life he's totally done with so I can't see him minding too much.

Comment

ok thanks very much, hopefully we can get an awesome thread going !

Comment

Heres my Para loadout, i have not got any patches as to not offend.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

curlyrocks Find out more about curlyrocks
                        Working...
                        X