Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My first load out and ics m4

Hey, new member here.

I've gone simple with my first load out, multicam, I'm quite pleased so far. Got a viper drop leg holster on the way and some knee pads then it's pretty much done

Holding my mates G36C

My ICS C15 M4

Think I've sold the m4, it's just a bit long, my local spot is Slaughter House Airsoft and it's a CQB site.

I've got a few things on the way, Y sling, dummy peq box, silencer, aimpoint. Absolutely addicted!!

Thanks, Dan.

Re: My first load out and ics m4

Shame, I prefer the m4 to the g36, looks very cool... You could always get a shorter barrel and a adjustable stock..

Looks cool, but I'll imagine it will be very hot with a schemegh... It also won't stop a tooth being shot out
    FOR SALE
    7" Magpul ERGO free float ris, 7" larue ff ris,
    , multicam pistol pouch, ACM pistol fast bags.

Comment

I'm not buying a g36, not my cup of tea. I'm going to get another m4, one already with crane stock and shorter barrel, I'm looking at the combat machines from g&g

I'm yet to skirmish in that load out, I have a mesh face mask, you know the ones that are all over ebay, but it's just so uncomfortable. I was thinking of a boxing gum shield to wear with the shemagh ha.

Nearly everybody I see wears just safety glasses and a cap, it's mad!! Or maybe I just need to man up?

Comment

Gum shield still wont stop losing a tooth.

You need to bend the mesh masks to your face, so the pressure is on your checks and it's not touching your nose.

I'd rather have a split gearbox it's over a gg
        FOR SALE
        7" Magpul ERGO free float ris, 7" larue ff ris,
        , multicam pistol pouch, ACM pistol fast bags.

Comment

I need to learn to read the thread first rather than going straight to the picture, because I freaked a little at the G36c you were holding because I thought you had modified the body of an M4 so much to look like a G36c (because of the STANAG mag and the collapseable M4 style stock).

Comment

Haha no no, not a fan of the G36, it was just the first gun I grabbed for a picture ha

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Dan88 Find out more about Dan88
            Working...
            X