DPM 95 load out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DPM 95 load out

Hey guys few things I have nearly finished building my load out.photo 2 (1).jpgphoto 4.jpg
    I have gone for 95 DPM and used African assault vest in DPM.

Just wondering what type of helmet I should go for and any trusted cheap (ish) sites I can use.
    still to finish UKARA requirements but hoping to get a good quality SA80 style if possible.

Re: DPM 95 load out

GS MkVI helmet. Can't recommend external retailers though, Zero One are the only one in existence 😜

Comment

cheers bud at least I know what to look for, sorry forgot rules about naming other sites.

Comment

Are you aiming for a general DPM loadout or a 90s/00s Brit Army look?

Comment

I think I was going for 00's but now more general DPM load out. Just think it DPM looks better.

sent from the future

Comment

If your not bothered about being true to the 00s Brit look, then I wouldn't worry about a MK6 helmet, Hot, Heavy and Cumbersome. Plenty of lighter more comfortable helmets out there if you just want a helmet.

If you do decide to go for the 00s loadout, then yep you'll want a Mk6, but also want to trade the vest for a decent set of webbing or a true issued assualt vest. Yours does the job, but a soldier wouldn't wear it on ops.

Comment

With that load out in would use a mk6 but if you want comfort you could get a para helmet, they are nice and light and a lot more comfortable or a Dpm jungle hat would be fine. You could also consider a pair NI gloves to go with it to depending on what era you are looking at, although they are pre 2000.
              Last edited by dog of war; 11 August, 2014, 21:10. Reason: After thought

Comment

cheers all help is good

Comment

I use CS95 with a jingle hat, but that's as far as my continuity goes. The rest is black Viper webbing with a drop leg P90 pouches. Can't be doing with PLCE again!

Comment

It's like they designed PLCE clips to be hard to use!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Bunkeredsphinx New to the sport, willing to learn want as much info as possible so sorry for stupid questions I may ask. Find out more about Bunkeredsphinx
                    Working...
                    X