Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SAS Coverall?

Hi,

I am trying to get hold of a nomex coverall or replica for airsoft purposes??

Anyone have any idea where to get one cheap? i have a maz budget of about £40

Thanks,

Sam
    Originally posted by ShadowCaptain:
    "magpul "omg omg magpul jizz jizz"
    sigpic

Re: SAS Coverall???

The used to use Tank Regiment overalls. Have a look in surplus shops and see what you can find. The old SAS Black Kit used Navy blue overalls not black so bear that in mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Abbadon101 View Post
      The used to use Tank Regiment overalls. Have a look in surplus shops and see what you can find. The old SAS Black Kit used Navy blue overalls not black so bear that in mind.
      Aren't they still using Navy Blue now?

Comment

Not sure, I know during the late 90's they started wearing Black overalls but I don't knwo what he CRW lad are wearing now.

Comment

Re: SAS Coverall?

the original is created by anson i think my friend that was in service from the 80s it was a full nomex suit , a place along the lines of counter revolutionary warfare produces 2 replicas one in nomex the other cotton

and early kit quite often was od that was attempted to be dyed black as there was no pre made counter terror kits at the time of nimrod.

Comment

For the embassy look, you can get the Black tankers coveralls... It's Navy Blue currently, take a look at Anson Tactical where they produce a training version of their genuine nomex fireproof versions.

Comment

The original was not created by Anson at all. Embassy era was Black RTC overalls or even Green Overalls dyed Black!

They moved over to Nomex Blue which were copied by Anson and a number of other companies. From the MID 2000's they have been using black.

Anson training suits are about £70 but it would be worth looking at the CRW Airsoft copy or flea bay, they crop up from time to time.

Comment

ebay?
                Originally posted by Coz
                Holds gun like a super sniper pro......Cries when wind blows his BB off course.
                http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...iping-tactics- sniping tactics thread.

Comment

Zero one sell coveralls complete with hood. Failling that I got some ex police coveralls without the hood on ebay.
                  HK MP5k PDW//IMI Uzi//HK MP5a4//HK MP5a5//M3 Grease Gun//HK51//L119a1//HK G36k//Colt M653//Colt M733 with M203//Steyr AUG A1//AMD 65//DSA SA58//Colt M16vn//H&K G3a3//Sig P226//Colt 1911a1//Sig P226r//STI 2011

Comment

if you live in the nottingham area anchor supply have just got some police riot overalls hoods and padded knees
                    go on youtube and type 80 retro gear aatv and that will leed you to some realy good replica ones

Comment

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=62520
                      this is the hood the sas used

Comment

can actually get them now from crw airsoft! http://www.crw-airsoft.com/tgc-cod-m...012-4838-p.asp
                        "WE SUSTAIN"- Royal Logistic Corps

Comment

Originally posted by ChristianJones View Post
                          can actually get them now from crw airsoft! http://www.crw-airsoft.com/tgc-cod-m...012-4838-p.asp
                          New to the forum and already in trouble with the mods , you need to read the forum rules . Mention of reatilers other than zero1 is not permitted .

Any offence taken from my posts is likely intended.

Comment

i have a set of blue ex police overalls if you are interested.not sure what size but will check and get back to you.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

blob737 Find out more about blob737
                            Working...
                            X