• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: SAS - Black/Blue Kit

no real chance of a lipo sadly, as least the real ones couldn't anyway

Comment

No way, got a real one, far too snug. I was thinking of running a small battery in the cocking tube.

Here is my finally finished circa 1998 impression, all done:

Comment

Cracking day , I was hoping to one day attempt a retrofit of a V3 gearbox into the Mp5 so that a lipo could be stored in the top of the reciever but it threw up so many design issues I have put it on the backburner

Comment

Two options for the slim guard and a Nimrod type look;

1. Wait for the GBB MP5 to arrive, though probably be SEF Lowers.
          2. Get a 3D Maglight and a claw mount. 2 x CR123a'a to power light and lipo for gun, all mounted in torch body.
          The laptop is mightier than the pistol.

Comment

yep pretty much it ,although my second MP5 is now an A2 with slim foregrip

Comment

Originally posted by 1st commando View Post
              yep pretty much it ,although my second MP5 is now an A2 with slim foregrip
              Easiest way around it me thinks

Are you going to custom make some straight mags?

Comment

na the real ones got binned pretty quick for good reason lol

Comment

Originally posted by Abbadon101 View Post
                  Easiest way around it me thinks

Are you going to custom make some straight mags?
                  Could use a satelite battery sling?
                  HK MP5k PDW//IMI Uzi//HK MP5a4//HK MP5a5//M3 Grease Gun//HK51//L119a1//HK G36k//Colt M653//Colt M733 with M203//Steyr AUG A1//AMD 65//DSA SA58//Colt M16vn//H&K G3a3//Sig P226//Colt 1911a1//Sig P226r//STI 2011

Comment

Sorry if im bringin up an old point but i have to mention it. The sas use mp5s for the reason being ita a 9mm aub machine gun gas operated resulting in low recoil. They do not use g36's, for the same reason they binned the sa80 and stuck with the generic m16 usualy equiped with a 40mm ugl and an elcan

Comment

One more thing guys. Its not 100% ideal and deffinatley not completley accurate. But watching ultimate force you can most certianly learn enough just for airsoft. Especialy the call signs, they are displayed very well in the episode with the bank job when they are moving to FMPs. Its either the first or second episode in series 1

Comment

Cool, I'll bare that in mind

Comment

Recommending watching Ultimate Force?
                          Oh dear........................
                          Originally posted by mr lean 81
                          painting is part of a manufacturing process, you dont buy a car without paint on it do you???

(unless its a DeLorean)

Comment

I know its unbelivable. Haha. But you must admit watching it with the lads in my troop was sure a laugh as ross kemp is hillarious

Comment

Ultimate force is prob about as far fetched as you can get in terms of how the reg prob operates, sure the basics are prob there, and to people that don't know any diff it looks and sounds cool as fuck. Now i have to admit to owning all four series and i have to say everytime i sit and watch an episode i get pissed off just watching it, for a i thought ross kemps charictor of henno was plain OTT and just laughable, he blows away his own troop officer and no questions are asked ? As for the technical accuracy i think about the only thing they just about got right were the weapons. The uniforms were for the most part no where near. As far as i know things got thast bad they lost chris ryan as tech consultant at the end of series 2 and then killed off the main actors.

It just got steadily worse from there on, i mean a woman being allowed to pass selection lol. An alraedy badly put together series just disintegrated from ser 3 onwards. Anyway back to the point, i don't think there is going to be much of any relevence anyone can learn from UF. Best saved for when you are piss bored and fancy some comedy.
                              Current armoury

ICS L86 A2 LSW - CYMA AIM's - C.A. MP5 A3 - C.A. HK 33 K - J.G. G36 KSK - G&P L119 A1 - C.A. HK 53 - STAR FNC Para -CYMA Galil SAR - Real sword Type 56 - T.M. Sig P226 - KSC USP Compact - KSC HK USP 45 - KSC Glock 19 -

Comment

Originally posted by EBR-freak View Post
                                One more thing guys. Its not 100% ideal and deffinatley not completley accurate. But watching ultimate force you can most certianly learn enough just for airsoft. Especialy the call signs, they are displayed very well in the episode with the bank job when they are moving to FMPs. Its either the first or second episode in series 1
                                Originally posted by cracking day View Post
                                Cool, I'll bare that in mind
                                I lol.

No offence EBR Freak but I think you are trying to teach a granny to suck eggs some what. Cracking day is probably the most clued up person other than the Hereford QM as to what kit is used by the CRW teams me thinks.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

N_Scooby Find out more about N_Scooby
                                Working...
                                X