SAS - Black/Blue Kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: SAS - Black/Blue Kit

Indeed , especially since I rarely see any of my "sources" these days due to me changing my profession and working every day of the week.

Cracking Day has reasonably regular contact with sources where as I generally have to wait for the days when someone decides to send me MMS messages with teasing images :P

Comment

Originally posted by 1st commando View Post
      Cracking Day has reasonably regular contact with sources where as I generally have to wait for the days when someone decides to send me MMS messages with teasing images :P
      Alright no need to rub it in to use civi street smucks trying to make an honest living :p

I have to go on what CD, PM, yourself and Jebus have to say. Jebus has some interesting pics sometimes.

Comment

I'm stuck on civvie street too mate , restricted to a boring, under paid cellular engineering job.
        It just happens I still have folks on the inside etc

I do ask when pics come through if there are any that can be used for forums but keep forgetting to post the few that can .

Delta1UKC, posted a few pics from a SF range day that were not classified and most folks assumed it was airsoft :p

Comment

Right i know that i am obviously not the most clued up person on the forum in the slightest. But as far as kit goes on ultimate force. Its allmost identical to most of the pictures people are posting on this thread. And like i said for airsoft it brilliant. Either that or watch SAS survival secrets wich again is good to get some idea of what to use in airsoft. Im pretty sure that whp ever does actualy no what kit they specificly use doesnt want everyone and anyone messaging them all at once asking what kit to use and what size moustache to grow

Comment

The saying is the devil is in the detail. Too be fair you could throw together a look alike kit for airsoft and most are non the wiser. Which is what they did with uf. Perhaps the suits were gen but i think that was about it. Certainly not body armour, comms, belt kit, ops vest etc. There are quite a few serious collectors in this thread and spend a great deal of time effort and money putting this kit together. Putting together a loadout based off what see on uf is fine for just the basic look, however dont take it to be in any way accurate. If you want to get an accurate idea of what is worn ckeck out cracking days pics.
            Current armoury

ICS L86 A2 LSW - CYMA AIM's - C.A. MP5 A3 - C.A. HK 33 K - J.G. G36 KSK - G&P L119 A1 - C.A. HK 53 - STAR FNC Para -CYMA Galil SAR - Real sword Type 56 - T.M. Sig P226 - KSC USP Compact - KSC HK USP 45 - KSC Glock 19 -

Comment

The British Ministry of Defense acquired a number of SFWs, primarily for the SAS, giving them the Land Force designation L119A1. Because of the barrel profile, another Diemaco specific mount is required at attach the M203 grenade launcher (though the British have decided to use the HK AG-C/L17A1).

i know its not an smg but just an idea

this was copied from a website if you didnt notice

Comment

Originally posted by cracking day View Post
                No way, got a real one, far too snug. I was thinking of running a small battery in the cocking tube.

Here is my finally finished circa 1998 impression, all done:

Brilliant!

Comment

the G36 was build in german by carbon fiber-reinforced polyamide, made to be efficient and lightweight by H&K,
                  the german GSG9 use the G36 as well as the Bundeswehr,
                  I doubt that the SAS would use them to be honest, I mean really they all want to be different and the best and wouldn't like to have much in common with other special units across the world.
                  MP5 sounds right to me to be honest
                  but to add to that, who knows that they are all using the same gun?
                  ACES
                  Airsoft Commando Elite Squad

Comment

Originally posted by FraGGer224 View Post
                    the G36 was build in german by carbon fiber-reinforced polyamide, made to be efficient and lightweight by H&K,
                    the german GSG9 use the G36 as well as the Bundeswehr,
                    I doubt that the SAS would use them to be honest, I mean really they all want to be different and the best and wouldn't like to have much in common with other special units across the world.
                    MP5 sounds right to me to be honest
                    but to add to that, who knows that they are all using the same gun?
                    Obviously well researched and well thought out, have yourself a biscuit.
                    HK MP5k PDW//IMI Uzi//HK MP5a4//HK MP5a5//M3 Grease Gun//HK51//L119a1//HK G36k//Colt M653//Colt M733 with M203//Steyr AUG A1//AMD 65//DSA SA58//Colt M16vn//H&K G3a3//Sig P226//Colt 1911a1//Sig P226r//STI 2011

Comment

The regiment do have some G36 variants but whether they are used on a regular basis for CRW I have no idea.
                      I do know that a couple of months ago the 10 inch SFW and MP5 were both still being used on a big CRW exercise they had.

Comment

It is qouted in a book called midnight in some burning town, british SOF operations from bosnia to baghdad that the reg were trialling newly issued G36 weapon systems during the kosovo crisis. Also if you look back at the pics i posted of the range day there is a G36 K with elcan scope in the box.
                        Current armoury

ICS L86 A2 LSW - CYMA AIM's - C.A. MP5 A3 - C.A. HK 33 K - J.G. G36 KSK - G&P L119 A1 - C.A. HK 53 - STAR FNC Para -CYMA Galil SAR - Real sword Type 56 - T.M. Sig P226 - KSC USP Compact - KSC HK USP 45 - KSC Glock 19 -

Comment

But everyone thought that was airsoft Jay :p

Comment

I wish that was my airsoft box lol, a sig 551 LB, L119 AG 36, and half a dozen MK3 Hi powers, just what i want to finish my armoury.
                            Current armoury

Comment

Does anyone know if the SAS ever used/carried USPs in a CRW role? The reason I ask is that I saw a picture in a book with a picture of what was reported as being SAS personel carrying them whilst training in black kit. Obviously not every picture reported as being SAS is but this book was written by Barry Davies or at least had his name put to it.
                              HK MP5k PDW//IMI Uzi//HK MP5a4//HK MP5a5//M3 Grease Gun//HK51//L119a1//HK G36k//Colt M653//Colt M733 with M203//Steyr AUG A1//AMD 65//DSA SA58//Colt M16vn//H&K G3a3//Sig P226//Colt 1911a1//Sig P226r//STI 2011

Comment

Doubt it on a team CT team level.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

N_Scooby Find out more about N_Scooby
                                Working...
                                X