SAS - Black/Blue Kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: SAS - Black/Blue Kit

The perfect take down is that you enter the room, shoot the bloke dead and you dont get shot yourself. Where you hit him and how many times is a means to an end. You dont have the time to aim for a headshot, its in, spot and shoot.

Comment

Just to add to what first commando and a few others have mentioned previous, from the best poss information that is in the public domain and guys that are in the know, it seems that it is very much a case of the fact that SF have access to a whole multitude of weapons and kit, thats what ultimatly makes them special. There are some pretty reliable sources on the forums that have either seen first hand or been told about the weapons as an example in squadron armouries. It is a case of a toolbox and they pick the right weapon for the job. Sure some weapons are more standardised than others, so sure for example CRW, to the best knowledge it is the MP5 family, no UMPs MP7's etc. Some reliable sources state that 10inch 119's are in use as well, and again, i it suits a need then so be it. Bear in mind that deniable covert ops etc, undercover work may require something that is completly outside the box. So it would make sense to have access to the whole host of current firearms. Seeing as the vast majority of their work is completly classified, the news we tend to find out is normally a few years old. So who knows what the current stuff they use are. Trial weapons are very likely trialed and perhaps a few kept in the armouries, however again seeing the covert nature of their work, it is unlikely that they would be rocking the latest in 21st cent firearms on undeniable ops, they go to extreme lengths to downplay their role or presence in such a situation, so in terms of weapons, then i would guess that older more combat proven choices would be used, depending on mission parameters, operating enviroments. I have a few pics one which came off a friend when he did SF orientation day when he was in the forces, this shows a big chest of gats, with a varied choice, the others are off the web and are taken in northern ireland as far as i can deduce, and were what were used on ops there. This is some of my own observations and what i have learnt through information from the web and persons of reliable integrity.

Current armoury

ICS L86 A2 LSW - CYMA AIM's - C.A. MP5 A3 - C.A. HK 33 K - J.G. G36 KSK - G&P L119 A1 - C.A. HK 53 - STAR FNC Para -CYMA Galil SAR - Real sword Type 56 - T.M. Sig P226 - KSC USP Compact - KSC HK USP 45 - KSC Glock 19 -

Comment

I am a little concerned about the amount of mags in that crate of guns that are in the weapon.

Comment

bloody airsofters :P

Comment

Originally posted by Abbadon101 View Post
            I am a little concerned about the amount of mags in that crate of guns that are in the weapon.

Why?

Comment

As long as there at home and out the way why not ?.

Comment

They need battereis to work

Comment

its in teh stock tube

Comment

Is that a real steel MC51 with old school slim handguard? Nice, i'm assembling one of thiose as we speak, AEG I mean.
                    HK MP5k PDW//IMI Uzi//HK MP5a4//HK MP5a5//M3 Grease Gun//HK51//L119a1//HK G36k//Colt M653//Colt M733 with M203//Steyr AUG A1//AMD 65//DSA SA58//Colt M16vn//H&K G3a3//Sig P226//Colt 1911a1//Sig P226r//STI 2011

Comment

Devlin it's a HK53 with an old style foregrip mate.
                      Current armoury

ICS L86 A2 LSW - CYMA AIM's - C.A. MP5 A3 - C.A. HK 33 K - J.G. G36 KSK - G&P L119 A1 - C.A. HK 53 - STAR FNC Para -CYMA Galil SAR - Real sword Type 56 - T.M. Sig P226 - KSC USP Compact - KSC HK USP 45 - KSC Glock 19 -

Comment

The one in the first pic under the Elcan? Yeah, could be but even so, that handguard is very rare in airsoft.
                        HK MP5k PDW//IMI Uzi//HK MP5a4//HK MP5a5//M3 Grease Gun//HK51//L119a1//HK G36k//Colt M653//Colt M733 with M203//Steyr AUG A1//AMD 65//DSA SA58//Colt M16vn//H&K G3a3//Sig P226//Colt 1911a1//Sig P226r//STI 2011

Comment

There slimline foregrips availible, they are rare, but we have picked up a few at military fairs, so beltring etc would be worth looking at if ever you are there. They do need a slight mod doing on them to make them fit. You need to put a collar on the rear of the grip to make it fit. 1st commando has done a few of these and they fit nicely on MP5's, so seeing i can get MP5 wide foregrips on my 53, i can't see why these would not fit as well.
                          Current armoury

Comment

Yeah i've got a real one on the way, there used to be an airsoft version, made by Carrot or something simillar but that was a while ago.

Comment

Yeah iremember those from den and their price lol
                              Current armoury

Comment

That's a very nice and rare SD3 sat on top too.
                                A pair of proper K's with the right triggers groups on as well - but then they would be......
                                Originally posted by mr lean 81
                                painting is part of a manufacturing process, you dont buy a car without paint on it do you???

(unless its a DeLorean)

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

N_Scooby Find out more about N_Scooby
                                Working...
                                X