Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: ARU Police loadout

Heres one of my ISPL setups:

My attempt at a handpainted taser based on the ASP training model.

And if you want to get it right, this is what a real spray cap looks like:
    http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c2...ooter/Pcap.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by 1st_shooter View Post
      The training sprays by the way are normally a white cap or grey but the live ones will be Read with a black flap if you wanted to make it look authentic.
      Not being pedantic, but the live ones used in Essex will be a grey tin with a grey cap (and flap). Most training sprays use identical caps but the tin will be white and normally have 'POLICE USE ONLY' on them, reason being that they shouldn't be readily available. I'm surprised that Caveira managed to get one, thats the first I've seen in the public domain (other than mine

I'm not entirely sure why even the inert stuff appears to be restricted, I would wager 99.9% of the public wouldn't know what a real CS tin looks like let alone an inert one.

Some good stuff in this thread though, I've been going through it and am impressed. I've never seen any fabric thigh holsters in Essex though (all are Safariland) and most AFO's don't wear any headgear at all (if talking about firearms equipped traffic units).

Just a thought, apart from the usual Sig 226, Glock 17's, MP5's and G36's, maybe someone fancies making a mock baton gun. I've never seen that done!

SRC G36C v2 / ICS L85 A2 / ICS M4 RIS Proline all with AirFET mosfets. RA-Tech WE GBB Open Bolt SCAR
      TM chrome Deagle / KWA P226 / WE G18C Gen4

Comment

Originally posted by Leadmill
        I used to use an HK69 to represent a baton gun. But it never got skirmished really so ended up selling it. Was fun to shoot the rubber rounds though.
        AFAIK the Rubber Bullets for 40mm Airsoft Shells were banned as they were carrying a force far greater than 2J when fired. Could be a London Retailer blowing out their ass though!

I'd love to do a baton gun, but I'm thinking more an X26 skeleton holster for the vest since the crossdraw pouch is removable (it came with 2 more mag pouches that velcro on!)
        King Arms "King of Arms Builders 2013" Winner
        https://www.youtube.com/user/crasstoe
        www.flickr.com/crasstoe

Comment

Originally posted by Planemo View Post
          Not being pedantic, but the live ones used in Essex will be a grey tin with a grey cap (and flap). Most training sprays use identical caps but the tin will be white and normally have 'POLICE USE ONLY' on them, reason being that they shouldn't be readily available. I'm surprised that Caveira managed to get one, thats the first I've seen in the public domain (other than mine

I'm not entirely sure why even the inert stuff appears to be restricted, I would wager 99.9% of the public wouldn't know what a real CS tin looks like let alone an inert one.

Some good stuff in this thread though, I've been going through it and am impressed. I've never seen any fabric thigh holsters in Essex though (all are Safariland) and most AFO's don't wear any headgear at all (if talking about firearms equipped traffic units).

Just a thought, apart from the usual Sig 226, Glock 17's, MP5's and G36's, maybe someone fancies making a mock baton gun. I've never seen that done!

Very true I hadn't thought about other forces and I actualy got my description around the wrong way anyway :p
          Im not sure if its standardised for PAVA/CS because I was referring to PAVA not CS and should of made that clear.

Comment

Got hold of an Inert CS canister, very pleased Got my eye on a radio too which should look the part.

Anybody know where you can buy Helmet Retention Systems? Looking to replace the suspension system and chin strap on mine... on inpection it seems that putting all my weight onto it by slipping out a window onto my head has broken a couple of the buckles! Would prefer a 4 point chin strap but will take what I can.
            www.flickr.com/crasstoe

Comment

Found a 4 point setup for $10! Thank you USA.

Anyone know where to get X26 exoskeleton holsters from? Only ones I have found are for Police Addresses only
              www.flickr.com/crasstoe

Comment

Heres one of my ISPL setups:

I'm hoping that spray is indeed fake? As its got the 'live' red top.

And I'm curious as to why you've hidden the part where the friction lock baton would go? Hopefully you ain't got one?

Anyway - for anyone interested HK pistols are being used by some forces. More specifically MK.23's Dey're big!

Comment

Well I sold my HiCapa, so that has given me the money to buy a radio (trying to keep spend on Airsoft down, so 1 out 1 in)... which I am very pleased with!

And with it turned on;

Whilst the pouch isn't for this radio, it fits really well, nice and snug... and I think it looks the part! I can even change the colour of the backlight and everything :D
                  Last edited by crasstoe; 13 March, 2012, 13:40.
                  www.flickr.com/crasstoe

Comment

Edit:
                    Bloody hell with a radio like that who needs a baton :p
                    Nice work looks brill when light up but some aerial trimming is required me thinks :p

Comment

Gotya

Manodnock or ASP?

Comment

Edit:
                        Bloody hell with a radio like that who needs a baton :p
                        Nice work looks brill when light up but some aerial trimming is required me thinks :p
                        It came with an aerial cap rather than a shorter aerial... although short aerials are available and cost next to nothing, which I may look at getting
                        www.flickr.com/crasstoe

Comment

Yeah man I mean thats just being picky on my part looking great as is!

Comment

• Why wouldn't he have an extendable baton?
                            Why hide it would be my question.

They are available for sale everywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by tisane View Post
                              Why wouldn't he have an extendable baton?

Where? I can't find any

All I can find are fancy dress, plastic batons...
                              www.flickr.com/crasstoe

Comment

Originally posted by tisane View Post
                                Why wouldn't he have an extendable baton?

It’s worth adding to this extendable batons are considered Offensive Weapons and also prohibited which means only authorised persons are allowed to own them ie Police, Prisons etc. Even if you have one in your own home it is still prohibited and you would be committing an offence.

@Crasstoe
                                The best replicas I have seen have been made out of extendable fishing rods.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Roxy Been an airsofter since October 2008 Find out more about Roxy
                                Working...
                                X