S95 PLCE Webbing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S95 PLCE Webbing

Just wondering what pouches you have and what you keep in them with your S95 PLCE Webbing when Airsofting?

Re: S95 PLCE Webbing

Velcro Mag Pouches = 6 Mags
    Utility Pouch = Cleaning Kit at bottom and pyros on top.
    Utility Pouch = Jet Boil
    Utility Pouch = Spare socks, gloves & Buff any essential
    Utility Pouch = Mug and Water Bottle
    Medic Pouch = FFD, Docs, Model Kit, Torch, Cyalumes, Spare Mags

Simple

Comment

Why would you need a model kit for airsofting???? and how can you have 4 utility pouches and 1 medic pouch on your webbing at the same time??? Almost defies the laws of physics.

Comment

X2 Double ammo pouches 6 mids in the left hand one and Smokes and bangs and cylumes in the right.
        Utility pouch with Jet Boil
        Utility pouch with water bottle
        Utility Pouch with 24 Hours worth of rations
        Utility Pouch with Med kit/Head torch/Gerber/And wooly hat
        PRR Pouch on left side of yolk
        Sandbag attched to rear of yolk

All bungeed up to stop it bouncing about.

There is other kit that goes on/in it but you'd probabbly get your arse kicked for turning up with it at most Airsoft sites

Agree with the above though you probably dont need a model kit for softing .. trying to plan with most Airsofters is like trying to give a fish a bath
        Silent
        First and Only R.A.F Upper Heyford Site Operations Manager

Comment

Originally posted by GGTIMMY View Post
          Why would you need a model kit for airsofting???? and how can you have 4 utility pouches and 1 medic pouch on your webbing at the same time??? Almost defies the laws of physics.
          because for me its not just used for airsofting, and its fits perfectly around my 34inch waste. Just need experience and the key is cable ties

Comment

ohh and a FFD is worth having too whilst airsofting

Comment

Yea FFD is always good. What Reg you in?

Comment

double mag pouches x2
                radio pouch
                small medic pouch
                utility pouch
                some sort of weird utility thing that can fold out and has 3 pouches on it which can holed a can of red gas, 3 batteries, and a sandwish with no problems
                Santa *creepy kiss* xXx

Comment

Used my webbing today for my first event and found it quite cumbersome really. I think a vest would be much better. I did only use a double mag pouch (spare mag and gloves) and a utility pouch (bag of BB's).

Comment

If that's all you're taking there's not much point, no... I've got twelve mags, pyro, water bottle, waterproofs, snacks, 349 and comms on mine.

I'd recommend an arktis micro chest rig for the amount of gear you're carrying.

Comment

Originally posted by parky View Post
                      I'd recommend an arktis micro chest rig for the amount of gear you're carrying.
                      Pretty much. If you aren't going to be taking much out get the smallest rig you can.

Comment

I have my PLCE stripped down to 2 double ammo pouches and a utility pouch. Carries my 5 mags, bag of BB's, bottle of drink, site map and radio goes in my pocket if needed. You don't have to have every pouch attatched if you don't want to.
                        Raven's Claw: bug*er this just charge

Comment

TBH I've been through so many chest rigs/plate carriers but I always find myself going back to the webbing I was issued about 12 years ago (and its still go loads of life left in it unlike me )

I suppose it depends on your style of play I spend a lot of time on my belt buckle so PLCE works well for me however it can get a little cumbersome in tight CQB areas but thats where having it set up well comes into its own.
                          First and Only R.A.F Upper Heyford Site Operations Manager

Comment

I'm half tempted to just wear the belt with a double mag pouch and a utility pouch, but the other half of me wants to stick all of my pouches on, despite not having anything to put in em!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Rh1no Find out more about Rh1no
                            Working...
                            X